(16) Im back (also fluff)

GUESS WHOS BACK AND READDY TO WRITE??? THATS RIGHT MEE!!!

it was pretty early on Sunday and very unlike tubbo to be awake before his boyfriend, whos arm was wrapped all the way around and and his legs holding him close almost in a protective position.

Tubbo smiles looking up at his boyfriend. He was just so ... relaxed. His facial features were so pretty, different from other faces in the best way possible , he doesn't even really know what he means but he knows he's luck to have his gorgeous boyfriend holding him close.

But that can't last forever, especially since tubbo is a hungry teenager.

His stoumach began to growl and his face grew red in embarrassment, No fucking way I wake him up because my stomach is growling.

"mmmm'" Ranboo groaned slightly tightening his grip on tubbo. "good mornin' Ranboob" tubbo giggles slightly, his morning voice was always more quiet and sweet which was suprising since most of them are deeper, like ... ranboos.

"Mhm, morning, your awake before me?" Ranboo deep voice grumbled through shut eyes. His hand cradling tubbos head was now playing with his boyfriend soft hair.

"when did you change into my hoodie?" Ranboo noticed once he opened up his eyes, slightly smiling.

Tubbos face stung slightly , embarrassment hitting him like a truck. "oh come on you have to have mmmf see mmmf me change into it before we fell fmmf asleep?" Tubbos voice grew pitched and muffled as he shoved his face into his taller boyfriends chest, acting as if ranboos never seen him in his sweaters.

"okay love whatever you say, I'm hungry though." Ranboo yawned through a chuckle, letting his grip let go of tubbo.

"you think my mom made breakfast?" Tubbo asked looking up at the taller.

"Based on the fact there's no scent of food, I'm gonna guess no."

"Is it the s of the c that's silent in the word scent?" Tubbos face quickly turning to a more confused look.

Ranboo groaned "Toby can we just go eat?"

"uhhh sure." Tubbo smiled, jumping up almost dragging Ranboo out of bed.

"holy, okay I'm coming calm down dude"

Tubbo froze , his whole body turning around fast.

"Never call your boyfriend dude again or ill fucking kill you" Tubbos face was completely straight (unlike him) .

"okayy..." Ranboo stared down at the younger flabbergasted, "I'm guessing I'm cooking then?"

"Yes? You want me to almost burn the house down again?" Tubbo rolled his eyes as they finally got to the kitchen.

Ranboo yawned once again, almost prying tubbo off his sleeve, and smiling at him as he got to finally admire his boyfriend, even if it was just for a second.

His chestnut brown hair was a mess sticking out in random places, and tubbo was almost drowning in his sweater, with his pyjama pants as he had refused to ever wear sweatpants or anything other then pyjama pants to bed. They were blue white and grey platted, those were Tubbos favourites.

Ranboo slowly walked up to tubbo grabbing his hips, and pressing they're noses together "you know I love you right?" Ranboo asked , ready to reassure him.

tubbo was unsure about almost everything, but Ranboo was probably the one thing he wasn't unsure about.

"yes, I love you" tubbo let out a sleepy smile as Ranboo kissed his temple.

Ranboo dragged his hand along his beautiful boyfriends face, "Jesus how did I get so lucky, I feel I could watch you all day, everything you do you make exciting" Ranboo was always one too let people know everything good about them but tubbo, tubbo was different.

Tubbo was actually perfect. No matter how many people said no one can be perfect, Tubbo was perfect in his eyes.

Everyone has they're perfect someone and tubbo was his.

Tubbo was completely perfect.