CHAPTER-7

Next 2 days passed almost similarly but the only difference was that now Sidharth was determined to take her out from this invisible cage.
He had already started to make her feel secure which should be the first step before thinking about other things because she had stopped expressing herself or believing in any kind of goodness which is not right.

She need to burst out so that he can lead her towards her Bright life.

___________
Sana was sitting under a tree lost again in her thoughts when Sidharth clicked a few shots .

He was near her and the click of the camera drift her out of her thoughts.

Sidharth- Apko isse pyaar ho gaya hai kya?

Sana looked at him puzzled.

He sat beside her explaining her.

Sidharth- wo jab bhi hum aapko dekhte hai aap is tree se chipke rehte hai isliye.

Shehnaaz frowned and was about to move away but he pulled her beside him.

Sidharth- ugg.. Aap humesha bhaagne ka kyu sochti hai? Jab dekho bhaagna hota hai aapko... Milkha Singh banna hai aapko?

His lame words had no effect on her.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz..
He called her in his deep serious voice and she instantly looked at him.

Sidharth- kya kar rahi ho apni zindagi k saath? Yaha kyu?

She blinked her eyes and looked away.

Sidharth softly took a hold of her chin and made her look at him.

Sidharth- Relax plz... Tum apna dard, apni ankahi baate mujhe bata sakhti ho..
Jo tumhare dil mei hai just batado mujhe.. Apne andar itna sab daba k rakhogi to ekdin saans lena bhi dusvaar ho jayega... Ek dost na sahi but ek humdard samaj k batado..

She kept looking in his eyes which were having so much depth, so much care for her..
She never spoke to anyone after coming in the ashram about her miseries but today she just felt like vomiting every words out of her guts, out of her heart.

Shehnaaz - Humdard?
She asked innocently with her big doe eyes going wider than before.

He gently hold her hand in assurance.

Sidharth- Saccha wala humdard.

She blinked as if she got hypnotized with his words.

Sidharth- Aaj raat purane talaab k paas wait karunga... Waada karo aaogi.

She blinked again and his lips drawn up with a huge smile.
_____________________

Sitting beside each other they kept looking at the moon.. Sidharth was waiting for her to speak whereas Shehnaaz was trying to find words to start the conversation... Her lack of communication with people around had made her mind conscious about her Unspoken miseries.

Sidharth consciously hold her hand.
He wanted to give her enough assurance to speak her heart out today.

Shehnaaz- Aapko pata hai meri zindagi kitni acchi thi ek saal pehle .. Kitni khush thi mai .. Ek bara sa parivaar, Ma, bua, suku, mama ,mami hum sab saath rehte the.. Papa nahi hai lekin unki kami kabhi mehsoos nahi hui kyunki ma sab kuch kar jaati thi mere liye.
Aur sabse khaas Ruhaan tha.. Pehli dost bana tha mera jab mai kareeb 4saal ki thi.  Mujhe apne saath rakhta tha humesha.
Mujhe chot lagti thi na to usko dard hota tha.. Har cheez uski Shehnaaz se suru hoti thi aur meri Ruhaan se.
Jab ghar pe model banna hai kaha to sabne mazaak uraya lekin Ruhaan ne bahut support kiya.. Khud le gaya mujhe sabse chupkar portfolio shoot k liye.
Ek 18 saal ki larki ka sapna us akele bande ne pura kiya.

She went back to those happy memories and a little smile appeared on her lips.

Shehnaaz- Jaante hai Ruhaan ne mujhe girlfriend kab banaya?
Hehehe.. Jab mai 10 saal ki thi aur wo 14 saal ka tha..
Hume pata bhi nahi tha ki kya hota hai yeh sab lekin humne shaadi karne tak ka waada kar liya tha ek dusre se.
Hum khush the dono bahut... Sab sahi tha aur mai jee rahi thi khushi khushi.
Shaadi ki apne pyaar se, uske saath puri jindagi set karli thi maine.. Lekin

Her voice clogged and she felt choked.
Tears brimmed out like a flowing river out of her eyes.

Sidharth saw her and moved a bit closer to her and that's when she kept her head on his shoulder crying there wetting his shirt with her immensely tears of pain.

Shehnaaz- Mera Ruhaan accident mei chal basa aur mujhse saari khushiyan cheen li gayi.
Meri shaadi ki chooriya, sindoor , mangalsutra.. Sab... Sab cheen liya aur tor diya sabne milke.. Mai pregnant thi aur unlogo nei abortion karwa diya bina ek baar soche ki wo Ruhaan ki nishaani thi mere andar... Mere bacche ko maar diya jo thik se bana bhi nahi tha.. Ek din nahi lage unhe mere se sab cheen ne mei. Sab kuch..

She screamed painfully and Sidharth felt someone had stabbed his heart mercilessly.
He didn't knew whether to stop her or let her release her frustation.. Sighing he moved more closer and she clunged to him unknowingly to feel protected then.

Sidharth- kon wo log Shehnaaz?

She looked at him with his red teary eyes and her lips tremble.

Shehnaaz- Ghar wale sab..

Sidharth- huh?

Shehnaaz- mere gharwalo ne apne jhute izzat k khaatir mere bacche ko maar diya. Unko lagta tha ki mere pe log thukenge agar wo baccha hua to.. Islie abort karwa diya aur yaha bhej diya.

__________________________________________