Chapter-25

He looked at her and found her eyes filled with tears and lips trembling.

Sidharth- baby fuck.. R e yaar puri baat to suno.. Stop crying yaar.

He said wiping her tears whereas she kept looking down.

Sidharth - Jaan you know it well that we are working day and night to fulfill our dream of opening a foundation.. Bahut paise lagenge baby.. Aur abhi agar baby aaya to hum usko ek accha future nahi de payenge.. Baby aayega na jab hum ekdum settle ho jayenge and us chotu k liye ek acchi life secure kar lenge.. Itni jaldi nahi hai na Shehnaaz.. Bahut kuch sochna padhta hai.
Ek baar foundation and all set ho gaya then hume usko chalaane k liye bhi paise chahiye honge... Plz baby samjho na.

He said holding her face in between his
palms.

Shehnaaz agreed wiping her tears.. Indeed they do need a lot of money for all these things..

Shehnaaz - to thik hai phir bhi aaj raat hi pyaar hoga.. Bhale hi condom le aayiye..

She said boldly but in a second her face flushed realising the intensity of her words.

Later he had to visit a medical shop and bring the so called condom to make love with his kitten.
The entire night they were moaning, groaning and their bodies waved beautifully in rhythm to consummate their marriage.

(Nahi likhna baaki ka sex is book mei😌)

_____________________________

It's been 5years of their blissful married life..

They have build their dream foundation and also helped a lot of women and girls there.. Their foundation is named as RAAHAT.
Something which gives you raahat from the evilness of the society.

Also Shehnaaz is 9 months pregnant.. They have worked their ass off to be hell successful and rich..
Shehnaaz had acted in 20+ blockbuster movies and Sidharth is the most successful photographer of the industry..
He is now himself a brand.

Currently Shehnaaz is inside the OT and Sidharth is crying outside the door because Shehnaaz is screaming so so so loudly bursting their eardrum.

He was praying for everything to be fine when he heard a shrill loud cry and not so silent sobs together..

A huge smile tugged on his face knowing the baby bean have arrived.

The doctor informed them that it's a baby boy.

Sidharth went near her and found her smiling with tears filled eyes..

Sidharth kept his forehead on hers kissing her nose in happiness..

Sidharth- rotri billi..
Shehnaaz - Aap rotru billa..
She said pouting offensively.

Sidharth- Chalega.. He said kissing her pouted lips adorably.

________________________

Today was the naming ceremony of their baby boy..

Apparently Sidharth had called the entire industry to show them his pride, to name his pride in front of the world.

When he was asked about the name by the Pandit he proudly pulled him in his arms kissing his tiny feets and hands.

Sidharth- So my little baby will be called as - RUHAAN RASTOGI .

Shehnaaz gasped at the name..

Shehnaaz tug on his sleeves pulling him closer.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth ye..

Sidharth- Baad mei batata hu.

Later Shehnaaz was drown in thought and may be in a guilt .....
Ruhaan had been precious for her but Sidharth is the reason of her entire existence.
Ruhaan had loved her from many years but Sidharth had loved her SELFLESSLY forever.
Then why does he kept their babies name as Ruhaan... Her past which she had almost forgot to move on happily..
Why Sidharth?

___________________________________________