Chapter-16

3 months passed as slowly as it could..

Shehnaaz had got some reality check in her life during the shoot period... Like-

1) Never live holding the past and destroying the present and the future.

2) Never stop yourself from expressing your feelings because you don't know what happens when.... So do tell before it gets too late.

3) Never take those people for granted who have been with you in thick and thin.

4) Accept the reality and move on in life.

5) Respect yourself before you respect others.

And now she knew that the emotional attachment with Sidharth is not just like but it's love... She fell in love again in her life... And this time she don't want to blame herself thinking about society.

She had found herself taking his name several times even though he was far from her... She kept caressing and talking to his picture whenever she felt like speaking her heart out.... And most importantly, she have dreamt about a happy future with him..

As soon as she reach back... She will tell him about her feelings and leave the rest for him to decide ..

________________________

She rang the door bell twice and Sidharth opened the door and was surprised to see her there with a huge smile.

She hugged him tightly and felt as if she got her breath back.

He too hugged her back with all smile on his face.

Sidharth - Welcome home sweetheart.

Before Shehnaaz could reply , she saw a girl coming out from the TV room in her comfy clothes.

Her eyes moved from her to him with questioned filled in them.

Sidharth- come, let me introduce you both... So Ruhi , this is Shehnaaz and Shehnaaz meet Ruhi, my childhood friend cum best partner in crime.

Ruhi excitedly took her in a hug while Shehnaaz just passed a fake smile.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth, aapne kabhi bataya nahi iske baare mei..

Sidharth- Fresh ho jao and then I will tell you everything... Jaldi aana.

After getting refresh she went in the kitchen to cook for him after soo long but she found that all his favourites are already kept there.

Moving inside the TV room she saw Sidharth and Ruhi all engrossed in the movie with popcorn..

Sighing she went to the dining and after having her dinner went inside her room without disturbing them.
Closing her eyes she tried to sleep but their laughter was easily audible till her room.

Having no other option she went in her balcony and looked up.

Shehnaaz- Ruhaan.... She merely whispered after a long period of time.

_______________________
Next day Sana was on a break as she was exhausted with the shoots.
She woke up late and went out to see him. But to her dismay he was not there.

Moving inside the kitchen she found a note stick on the fridge.

It reads-
Good Morning Shehnaaz.. Kal tum thaki hui lagi isiliye disturb nahi kiya.
Actually Me and Ruhi are going for the shoots.. She is the new model of the next project .
And she is staying with us because she don't have that much money to stay in hotel for so many days.. I hope it's not a problem for you.
Aur ha breakfast usne bana diya tha so I did it.. Plz apne liye kuch bana lena and make sure to have your breakfast.
We will come late..bye sweetheart.

Shehnaaz felt like her hunger died reading the note.
She came back after 3 months and he didn't felt like spending a day with her.
Was she so unimportant in his life that he didn't even care about her arrival.

Sighing she went inside her room to do her daily routine..

__________________________

It was late at night but Shehnaaz was waiting for him on the same couch from where he picked her up that night.. A blush appeared on her face remembering how close they were.

The door opened and they both entered laughing on God knows what.

Sidharth saw her sleeping on the couch and thought to put her on her bed but Ruhi stopped her.

Ruhi- kya kar raha hai?
She whispered to not disturb her sleep.

Sidharth- She will get a backache agar aise hi soyi to.

Ruhi- Tu uthayega to uski neend hi tut jayegi pagal.

Sidharth scoffed but then nodded remembering that actually that day her sleep broke.
Sighing he adjust her a bit properly there and went inside his room whereas Ruhi went in the other room.

__________________________________________