Chapter-21

Sidharth- I knew she was weak and I thought to be her biggest support.. Atleast uska pyaar na sahi but humdard banke hi saath reh lunga..
Shaadi kar li maine usse samaaj ka nahi balki ye sochke ki wo meri biwi ban jayegi.. My love will atleast be with me for the rest of my life.
Shaadi k baad bhi Wo Ruhaan Ruhaan karti rahi but Maine har ek cheez seh li kyunki mujhe pata hai mai uska pyaar nahi hu ki hakk rakhu..
Mujhe Ruhaan bulaya usne kitni dafaa aur maine wo bhi khushi khushi bardaasht kar li.
I was hell against making divorce papers but wo zidd  uski thi to Maine puri kar di.. Aur aaj maine usko kho diya.

His eyes wearing shedding constant tear streams but he needed to keep his heart out atleast in front of him.

Mohit was gasping with the new found information... He is so whipped in love..

Mohit- Agar itna pyaar karta hai to phir sudden doori banane ki kya wajah thi?

Sidharth- Mera pyaar..

Mohit- Sidhe Sidhe bata bhai plz..

Sidharth- Ruhi ne mujhe humare kuch random clicks dikhaye and she told me that I love Shehnaaz... Maine wo photos dekhi and I was shuddering at my place.. My love for her was so evident ki Ruhi tak ko dikh gayi aur yahi baat mujhe dara rahi thi.. I didn't wanted ki Shehnaaz ko kabhi bhi mere pyaar k baare mei pata chale.
Agar usdin Ruhi ko dikha to obvious tha ki Shehnaaz ko bhi ek din dikh jayega aur phir wo mujhse dur hone lagti... Her love for Ruhaan would never let her feel my love aur wo mujhse dur jaane k 100 reasons dhund leti which I don't want..
Mai nahi chahta usko khona aur Isliye mai khud apne aap ko usse dur kar raha tha.

Mohit- Kaise pictures?

Sidharth- leave it.. Ab kya fayeda..

Mohit- Ab kya karega?

Sidharth- kuch nahi... She wants freedom from all this and I would let her live on her terms.. Bus divorce papers pe kabhi sign nahi karunga.. Baaki diary likhke din guzarunga jaise 6saal se likhta hu.. Apni feelings wapas wahi likhunga.

He said chuckling bitterly.

Mohit- Sidharth Tu..

Sidharth- I am tired Mohit.. Let me just go..

Saying he went back to their flat.

Opening the door he went inside and went to his room.

Opening the door of his room he was about to move but the view in front of him made him gasped flabbergasted..

On the top of his bed at the wall there was a beautiful huge photo frame..

It was in a handbuild uneven photo frame but the picture looked so so so beautiful

Looking at the side table he found another one..

(This picture is edited  by Sub456 who took the efforts to do it when I asked people to help me in making poster

(This picture is edited  by Sub456 who took the efforts to do it when I asked people to help me in making poster.. Till then I made up the poster but Her edited picture gave me this idea to post it in the form of picture frame....all the credits goes to the account I mentioned..
Thanks a lot for being so helpful and unknowingly then you gave me the idea to write this part.. Thanks ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤)

Shehnaaz came and hugged him from behind..

In a swift motion Sidharth turned and he kept kissing her entire face with tearfilled eyes... Damn she knew about those pictures..

Sidharth- Shehnaaz... I..

Shehnaaz- Yahi hu Sidharth mai... Kahi nahi gayi mai.. Relax..

Sidharth hugged her hell tightly that even air couldn't passed through them.

He kept kissing whatever came in contact with his lips while Shehnaaz kept caressing her back.

Sidharth- I.. Mai.. Tum..
He blabbered still in shock and Shehnaaz passed a huge smile to him.

Shehnaaz- Itna pyaar karte hai mujhse aap?

Sidharth- Huh?

Shehnaaz- Subhah jab mai wapas aayi to Ruhi ne mujhe aapki chupaayi hui diary di. I read everything Sidharth.. Everything..

Sidharth scratched his nape feeling nervous.

Shehnaaz- Ek baar bol nahi sakhte the ki Shehnaaz I love you ,huh?

Sidharth kept looking down feeling shy suddenly listening to her words..  Was he supposed to say like this?

___________________________________________