CHAPTER-24

2 more updates to go...

Next few days went smoothly with them exploring their relationship, getting more to know about each other, building their relationship in more stronger way.

Today Shehnaaz took a break from her continuous shoots going on.. They both are working day and night to collect the needed money as soon as possible.

She decorated the entire home because today she wanted to consummate their marriage.
She wanted him all for herself in every manner today..

________________
Sidharth entered using his key set and got surprised to see the changed environment ..

All the curtains were glittering in shimmery golden bright fairy lights

Entire place was lighten up even though no tubelights were switched on..

He roamed around the Hall checking everything in details but where is she?

Just then Shehnaaz hugged him from behind like her everyday routine..

Shehnaaz- There is no tubelights glowing yet this fairy lights are brightening up the place... The same way how you brighten up my dark and dead life..
You came like a fairy blessing my life with your goodness and Kindness.

He stood there silently knowing she has more to say.. He wanted to hear her today.

Taking his palm she guided him towards her previous room..

These are a sign to show how brightly you made me glow in this industry, in this world

These are a sign to show how brightly you made me glow in this industry, in this world.. How you made by existence a beautiful journey of my life.
Yaad hai jab mai is room mei aayi thi to ek white saree mei thi aur phir usi mei chamak, roshni, khubsurati  aapne bhar di just the way these white curtains are blooming beautifully today.

Holding his arm she took him to another room..

Shehnaaz - Here Ruhi used to stay jiski zindagi berang ho gayi thi jab uske apno ne usko thukraa diya lekin aapne usko yaha laake uski zindagi mei rang bhar diye just the way these colourful lights are glowing and making the curtains look brighter...

Shehnaaz - Here Ruhi used to stay jiski zindagi berang ho gayi thi jab uske apno ne usko thukraa diya lekin aapne usko yaha laake uski zindagi mei rang bhar diye just the way these colourful lights are glowing and making the curtains look brighter and beautiful.

Finally she took him to his... Their room.

Shehnaaz- Aur ye wo jagah where my moon, my sun, my star stays with me

Shehnaaz- Aur ye wo jagah where my moon, my sun, my star stays with me.. Mere Jaana ki zindagi jo isi tarah bright rahe aise dua mai zindagi bhar karungi.
You have to be the brightest one my Love for me, for us and for the entire World.

At last she came and stood in front of him and he noticed what she was wearing.

Shehnaaz- Yaad hai Sidharth jab mai pehli baar aayi thi tab aapne apna yeh wala T-shirt mujhe pehnne diya tha and I was feeling so uncomfortable ki lag raha tha choti hai mere liye to yeh bhi

But today I want you bare me , to undress me, to love me, to cherish me removing this T-shirt only kyunki aapko hakk hai.. Sirf aapko.
Jaanti hu that I am not pure enough for you because somebody else had already touched me but.. But this is all I have to make you love me immensely..

Saying so she started crying closing her eyes feeling somewhere ashamed.

Sidharth immediately pulled her in his arms kissing her forehead.

Sidharth- kaisi baat kar rahi ho Shehnaaz.. Seriously?
You feel that you are not pure because somebody else had touched you.. But baby that somebody else was your love in the past.. Aur aaj agar tum chahti ho ki Mai tumhse pyaar karu us way mei to wo jo Ruhaan ka tha, wo bhi to pyaar tha baccha... Somebody is called pure when her heart is not Malign and cruel.. Not because she is virgin or not.. It has nothing to do with your purity..
You are pure, you are precious and you are beautiful baby.

Shehnaaz hugged him tightly feeling blessed to have him in her life.. This man has been taught exactly how every man should be taught about the thoughts and thinking of their mind. He has a great thinking which is much required in this nefarious World.

Shehnaaz- Fir aaj aap mujhe pura kar dijiye Sidharth.. I want you to love me jaana.. I want to have a baby this time.
Humara baccha chahiye.

Sidharth- jaan, I would love to make love to you but abhi baby nahi chahta Mai.I don't want any kid now.

__________________________________________