Chapter-26

Last chapter.....

The celebration ended on a very good note but Shehnaaz was deep drown in her thoughts the entire time.

Her family had visited as Sidharth invited them as well.
He wanted her to solve the issues in whichever way she want because till now she had never taken their name even once.

Shehnaaz met them, greeted them but at the end of the ceremony she made it clear to them that she don't want to keep any relationship with them..
They were not there for her and had sent her to hell so now she don't want them anymore..
Her buaji and mother were vividly ashamed and asked for forgiveness but she cannot do that anytime soon thus they went from there in immense guilt filled in their heart.

Later Sidharth entered their room and found her putting the baby in the crib.
He had almost slept exhausted.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth?
Sidharth- Ha baby..

Shehnaaz- Ruhaan kyu Sidharth?

Sidharth clasped her hand and made her sit on the bed.

Sidharth - Shehnaaz, mai jaanta hu tumhe lag raha hai ki maine jaan puch k kiya tumhe guilt mai laane k liye but aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai...
Naaz, Ruhaan tumhari zindagi ka ek bahut ehem hissa tha, hai aur rahega..
Bachpan se pyaar karte the ek dusre se aur wo banda tumhe hadd se jyada pyaar karta tha..
Jab humare saath kuch bura ho to hume wo cheez bhul k aage badh jana chahiye life mei lekin jab humare saath kuch accha hua ho to hume us cheez ko zindagi bhar samhaal k aage badhna chahiye..
Ruhaan wo hai Shehnaaz.. Jab tum uske ghar shaadi karke gayi thi tab tum Mrs. Shehnaaz Kapoor bani thi aur aaj tumne jisko janam diya hai mai chahta tha wo Ruhaan Rastogi bane.
Mai chahta hu Ruhaan humesha humare saath rahe ek pyaara sa nanhi Jaan banke.
Mai uski jagaah kabhi nahi le sakhta aur wo deserve karta hai tumhara pyaar..
Isiliye humare bacche ka naam Ruhaan hi sabse best hai..
Agar humari beti hoti na Shehnaaz to mai uska naam Ruhaani rakhta.
Isiliye plz kuch bhi guilt feel karne ka hai hi nahi.

Shehnaaz pulled him over her in a chasted kiss devouring his beautiful mouth... How can a man be so so so fabulously magical.

Shehnaaz - Aap Bestest ho Jaana... I love you infinitely.. You are my man to be Proud off.

Sidharth- Yeah I know.... He said smirking at their intimate position.

Removing her saree he devoured her fullest and Shehnaaz was being more wild because she wanted to just engulf this man today..

After their passionate love making, they were panting cuddling to each other when Sidharth told the rest..

Sidharth- Beside that being a bit possessive I wanted you to be mother of Ruhaan and not any gf or wife..
Ye rishta thik hai baaki wo sab nahi..

He said cutely twisting his lips Possessively..

Shehnaaz laughed loudly at his gibberish talks..
She kissed his lips which were twisted till then and kept kissing it again and again..

Shehnaaz- I love you my nonniest Puttu.❤

She said and they both got drowned in loving  each other till another World of pleasure again.

___________________________________________

Love you all ❤❤

IF YOU HAVE LOVED THE STORY THEN ONLY FOLLOW THE WRITER ☺