Prologue: Reincarnation

The scene opened into a young man with raven-colored haired with golden eyes currently waking up from a slumber as he looked around only to see nothing the blue sky above him and the white clouds below him as he stare in shock and awed on the view.

???: Ah! I see, you're awake already!!

Ravenatte: GAH! Who!?

He got startled as he quickly looked around from where the source of the voice was coming from when he spotted a old bold-man with long white-beard wearing a black yukata with a white horie who's currently sitting on a Japanese style round table as the ravenatte stare in confusion and blinked a few times.

Ravenatte: Um... Mister, H-How did I get here?

He asked nervously towards to the old man who remained with neutral look on his face as the two were silent for a moment when suddenly the old man burst out into laughing as this startled again the ravenatte as he stare at him.

???: Bwuhahahahaha!!! It's been a while since I've laughed like this! Boy you made my day quite, something.

The old man said to him while the ravenatte seemed unsure what just happened.

Ravenatte: Uhm... Y-you're, w-welcome?

???: To answered your previous question. It's because you're already dead.

Ravenatte: I see—WAIT WHAT?! D-DEAD!?

The old man nods at him as the ravenatte falls into his knees with his head down while the old man took a sip from his tea.

Ravenatte: B-but how did I dead!?

???: Simple, You sacrifices yourself to save that little girl's life.

Ravenatte: I-I see.... *sigh* well, at least she's alright then I have nothing to regret.

He said with a genuine smile towards the old man who's hummed at him

???: It's was very heroic of you, by the way I never know your name.

Ravenatte: OH! Pradon me, for not introducing myself, my name is Adam, Adam Kurogane. It's a pleasure to meet you... uhm...

???: Just call me Kami, Kurogane-kun.

The old man said as he introduced himself as Kami while the ravenatte tells his name towards him.

Adam: Understood, Kami-sama.

Kami: Come sit with me, Kurogane.

Ha said to him as Adam walks towards to him then as he sits down then Kami spoke to him.

Kami: Let's get straight to the point, you seems to be a nice kid with a good heart, I kinda feel bad for you to died this early, so I'm giving you a second chance to live.

He said as Adam blinked in surprises.

Adam: Eh? A second chance?

Kami nods at him and smiles as he continues.

Kami: Yes, I will reincarnate you into a another world.

This shocked Adam as he proceeds to ask.

Adam: Y-you can do that?!

Kami: Of course, I can. In fact it's nothing but a piece of cake.

Adam: I-I see.