Chapter 13: Childe Redux

3rd Person P.O.V

After finding out what are Tartaglia true intentions after helping them.

The group makes their way through to the Golden House, where Childe is sitting. The spotlight shines on him and a musical scene begins.

Childe: It was my assumption that those Ruin Guards would prove far inferior... In the face of your power.

Adam: You summon and kill... Summon and kill... I fail to see the logic here. Is sanity the price to pay for POWER!?

Childe: Humans... We're but stubborn and foolish. It takes a journey to Hell for us to accept and praise ours Gods. A fact that tickle's irony's judgment.

Adam: Hah! And your reasons interests me not. For I'm here... To reclaim... Where it rightfully belong!

Childe transforms into his Foul Legacy form and holds up his weapon.

Childe: THE GNOSIS! That is what you seek! And that is why... I... WAIT... IN YOUR... PATH!

Adam: HAHAHA!!! You will fumble in your opposition of my quest!

He fires his gun into the air.

*BANG!*

Adam: Though I encourage! For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusions as you! is a sweet fortune!

Aether: Are you... two finally done?

He said  with a confused on what just happened did he just watched some kind of opera.

Childe: If you were Fatui Adam, I imagine that you would be entitled to a generous reward from the Tsaritsa herself.

Childe: But now, you're nothing but dead weight — and you're in my way.

Adam: Oh yeah, Tell Tsaritsa she can kiss my ass.

Aether: How did you find out it was here?

Childe: Hmm, where should I start? Well, I've never been one to beat around the bush, you know. But who could have possibly guessed that the God of Geo would mysteriously perish the very moment I arrived in Liyue, and that the Exuvia would subsequently be hidden away?

Childe: If it weren't for that lovely little Rite of Parting ceremony you put together, it would have taken me a whole lot longer to get the information I needed.

Aether: We won't allow you to get near the Exuvia.

Adam: You heard him. Just surrender Ajax, you can't win this one.

Childe: Hah! I'm not asking for your blessing, and there's nothing you two can do to stop me anyway.

Childe: The time for discussion and diplomacy has already passed. I mean, if it were up to me, I would have skipped that stage to begin with... but I'm willing to do as the Tsaritsa deems fit.

As Childe pull out his weapons and brace himself to fight.

Adam: Wrong move, Ginger boy.

The mercenary said as he and Aether unsheathed their swords and prepared for battle.

( Cue: "Video-Game Mashup: Rules of Nature x Devil Trigger x It has to be this way " )

Both Adam and Aether rush towards at Childe in opposing direction and brought down their swords on him, forcing Childe to blocked them with his short swords.