Chapter 1: The New World

Adam is currently laying in bed as the sunrise shine upon him causing to wake him up. As soon he opened his eyes the first thing he saw that he was already inside of a room. As he turned his head towards to the left the first thing he saw a pair of two huge orbs in front of him just a few inches away, Adam blinked a few times then suddenly he realized something as his face began to heat up while his eyes widened

Adam: E-EH!?

As he shifted his views up when he saw a fair skin woman, green eyes, and wavy, light honey-brown hair, which is tied in a loose side ponytail.

She wears a purple and white dress with open slits at the sides and gold embroidery, along with black gloves with pale purple trim, a large witch's hat, black lace stockings, and black high heels, and an earring is visible on one ear.

She wears a gold necklace with her Vision clasped to the collar of her dress. Reflecting her favorite flower, a motif of roses is present throughout her outfit.

There is a pale purple rose pinned to her hat, and a similar one on the tie of her ponytail.

Additionally, a large ornamental golden rose is attached on her belt at the hip who smiled at him.

???: Ara~ awake already?

Adam: AHH!!!!

As he runs back into the corner when he suddenly slipped causing him to fall out of bed and hits his head on the floor.

Adam: Ow... god d-damn it....

Then the women gets up from the chair and walked towards Adam as she reached her hand out to him.

???: You okay there, honey?

As he accepted her help managing lift himself up from the floor.

Adam: Yeah thank yo- WAIT WHAT?! H-HONEY?!

Adam exclaimed with a huge blush on his right now as the women giggled at him.

???: Relaxed Cutie, I'm just teasing you or ....... am I~

Adam begun to blushing and shuttering when she suddenly leans closer towards Adam making him stumble backwards as the woman takes the initiative and she began crawling towards him slowly trapping the ravenatte into the corner of the wall making him nowhere to run.

???: You're so cute I just want "eat" you up~

Adam: E-eat me!? But I'm not a food?!

He said making the women stop moving as she blinked in surprise at the ravenatte as she spoke and giggles towards Adam.

???: No silly~ it's a different meaning~.

Adam: Huh?! T-Then what do you mean by that?

He asked as suddenly the door opened revealing is a tall young man with a lean build and a tanned complexion.