Chapter 6: Deadweight or Actually Satan

3rd Person P.O.V

It's already morning at the wilderness and In the camp Adam is currently asleep right now while Jean, Aether and Paimon went out for a while but however Rosaria on the other hand was just waiting for right moment for the mercenary to be alone and his guard drop down as Rosaria emerged from out of nowhere and stands in front of the sleeping mercenary.

Rosaria: hehehe..... at last, no one can stop me now and that wrench knightess isn't here either, this is my chance now!

She mentally said as she move closer into the sleeping Adam then gets on four and starts crawling into him until she gets on top of him.

Rosaria was now breathing heavily as little bit of drool is coming out from mouth as she looks at Adam who's still fast asleep nothing but pure devilish lust and thrist.

A few moments past Adam starts to wake as he can feel a warm air was touching his face as he slowly opened his eyes and the first thing that he saw was Rosaria on top of me and currently making an erotic look on her face.

(Rosaria's reaction)

Adam was about to scream when Rosaria quickly cover his mouth with her hand while her other hand quickly pin both of Adam's arms preventing him from moving o talking.

Rosaria: Hu... hu.... hu... Finally... Finally! I can have you all to myself! Kurogane-sama~!!! ❤

Adam: *muffled* !!!!! Mphmm!!!

As Rosaria lays down on top of him and pressed against on his chest as she begun teasing him by rubbing her breast on his chest while she also moan in the process then she removed her hand his mouth but then sheshove her breast into his face making Adam let out muffled scream.

Rosaria: *giggles* Just enjoy it, Kurogane-sama~

Then Rosaria finally let go of him as Adam was completely bright red right while breathing hard well do to Rosaria doing to him as she begun licking her lips and looking at him with lust.

Rosaria: Now for the main event!

Adam: No! Wait! Rosaria! No!

Rosaria: Oh~ Rosaria! Yes!

Adam: Gah!!

As she sit on his waist while her finger was tracing into his chest then through his stomach and finally reaching near to THE BONE OF HIS SWORD but before Rosaria could anything further to him but Jean Aether and Paimon arrived at the scene.

Jean: Hey Adam, are you awakeee......