Chapter 35: Secret Feelings

3RD PERSON P.O.V

In the night, Paimon is happy to be able to eat at the Jade Chamber just as Ningguang addresses the guests and Yun Jin performs "The Divine Damsel of Devastation" to everyones' applause.

Paimon: Wow... Everyone's already seated!

Paimon: It's Paimon's first time attending a banquet in the Jade Chamber! The food here looks amazing!

Adam: Same here, though...

???: Traveler, Adam....

Adam/Aether: Eh/Huh..?

When the duo turned around to see Shenhe with her new outfit.

Shenhe: H-How, do I look

Shenhe: H-How, do I look..?

She asked with a timid yet soft voice while the two boys were completely stunned with Shenhe. Until Aether manage to snap out of his trance.

Then Aether whispered to his bodyguard's ear.

Aether: Get up, in there before I take your place.

Adam: H-Hey, what the---

Aether pushes the mercenary forward to Shenhe.

Adam: *blushing* Err....

Shenhe: ???

Adam: Y-You look beautiful...

Adam said bluntly while looking away blushing, causing Shenhe to blink in surprise.

Soon their attention, shifted to Ningguang's announcement.

Ningguang: All of you here are my distinguished guests. I am determined that each of you thoroughly enjoys yourself.

Ningguang: Those who don't drink alcohol, please help yourself to other beverages. Fine wine is a delight to the senses, but it is far from the only one. I trust you will find the marvelous view from the Jade Chamber to be an equally gratifying indulgence.

Yongye: Have you heard? Ms. Yun's going to be performing today.

Zhu Tao: Sure have, honestly, it's the main reason I'm here! I've never missed any of Ms. Yun's performances and I don't intend to start now.

Zhu Tao: I hear she's going to perform "The Divine Damsel of Devastation" today, the one written by her father. I've been so excited that I've barely slept the last few nights.

Shiyu: Hey, look, Ms. Yun is going on stage!

Yun Jin: What did you think? Personally, I thought I sang rather well.

Paimon: It was beautiful! Paimon wants to learn too!

Genshin May Cry [Genshin Impact × Gamer OC]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara