𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered as an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ 

"Demons. *caw* Demons have been spotted near the premises of Karasuno High School. *caw* Your mission is to protect the people here especially a Marechi at all cost! *caw* Good luck and Welcome back Arashi Bashira, Hinata Shoyo."

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Hinata stood there, processing what his crow had just told him. 'Demons were spotted near the premises of Karasuno High School. Protect the people here especially a Marechi at all costs.'

'Marechi...'

'Marechi.'

This was bad, If Demons have been spotted near the school then that means they're probably after the Marechi, and what's even worst is that he doesn't know which person is the Marechi, It could have anyone for goodness sake! 

Hinata groans, he can already feel a headache coming. This is going to make his job even harder but he can't complain, being a Hashira isn't easy and it is a very dangerous job that makes him wonder that If he would live to see another day. 

He remembers all the times in his missions that he had been in near-death experiences but this was what he signed up for.

 Hinata wanted to join the Corps in order to avenge the people he cared for most and help his fellow colleagues to protect humanity so that nobody today would be harmed by the Muzan and his army of Demons.

He tries to remember all the information that he had learned about Marechis.

---

"Uncle Kagaya, What is a Marechi?" Hinata asked

Ubuyashiki Kagaya hummed, "Well, a Marechi refers to people whose blood is higher in nutritional value. People with this rare blood are a literal feast for Demons as they are equivalent of anywhere from 50-10 normal humans. " he explained.

 "This means that they can easily power up from eating a single human rather than going out to hunt several. Also, while the people with this rare blood are a few and far between, they have a distinct scent that the demons meaning they can detect them when they are close, Shinazugawa Sanemi is one of the few people who is a Marechi." 

---

The orange-haired boy looks back at Kuragari and smiles slightly at him.