𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ 

In the ominous night where the pale crescent moon shines like a silvery claw in the dark sky. Deep in the woods, far beyond humankind stood a massive fortress. 

Inside the majestic yet terrifying fortress, A lady was sitting on the ground with an instrument in her hand. She strung her instrument and the interior structure of the fortress changed.

Beside her stood a man with pale skin, long black hair like the night sky, and blood-red, slit-like eyes. 

Another man then entered. The man's body looks like it was made out from the shadows, with bright white eyes with no pupils and he had a permanent wide, creepy grin on his face. 

The shadow man looked above him and sees the pale man with red slit eyes. He immediately bows down. 

The pale man stared down coldly at him.

"Hotaru..." He greeted. 

"My lord." The shadow man greeted back respectfully, "May I ask why have you summoned me here?"

"I want you to go to Miyagi and locate the infamous Stormbringer." The pale man ordered, "My sources tell me he is hiding there. Once, you manage to find him, convince him to become a demon."

The shadow man's white eyes widened. 

"Of course, my lord." He said. 

Suddenly, he injects a huge amount of blood into the shadow demon's neck, making him fall to the ground and shake in pain.

"Good. I'm giving you an ample share of my blood. This will allow you to have the strength of an upper rank. Do not fail me." The pale man said. 

The shadow man panted, "I will do as you ask, my lord. And I will not waste this generous offer you have given me." 

"Oh, one last thing. If he decides to reject the offer..."

"Kill him."

---

Hinata felt a slight shiver up in his spine. 

'What was that?' He thought.

Currently, he's on the bus with the rest of the Karasuno team. They are on their way to the place where the training camp will be held.