𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered as an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ 

Yachi, who heard the sound of a blade slashing, slowly opens her eyes and peaks from her arms to see Hinata standing there with a sword in his hand and the woman's body disintegrating into dust.

"H-Hinata?" Yachi said, staring at the orange-haired boy in shock.

Hinata turns to her and gives her a little wave, "Hello Yachi-san..." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wh-What? Did you... What is she... She was..." Yachi was still in shock that she wasn't able to finish her sentences.

Hinata sighed and puts his sword back into its sheath, "I'll explain everything but we should take these groceries back to your home first."

Yachi nodded dumbfoundedly, and Hinata helps her pick up the groceries from the ground. She glances nervously at him.

"What is she?" Yachi finally said. 

Hinata froze, debating whether he should tell her now or later. He didn't want to lie to her but he didn't know how she will react. Finally, he looks at Yachi in the eye. 

"A demon." Hinata softly whispered. 

"D-Demon?" Yachi repeated and her face turn into horror, "L-Like man-eating demons?"

"Yes," He answered. 

"But how? How are demons real? I thought they were just myths that elders tell." Yachi said. 

"As I said, I'll explain everything when we get you home. Your mother might get worried." Hinata said. 

Yachi then flinched at the mention of her mother. How long has she been out here? Her mother must've been worried! 

"Oh my god! My mom! I forgot about her! I've been out here for too long and she expects to return home by now." Yachi panicked. 

Hinata placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. 

"Don't worry! I'll get home fast!" He reassures her.