𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered as an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ 

When Hinata got home, he saw on his bed was his nichrin sword and Kuragari was on the window sill near the bed. He lived in a small house that his Uncle had bought for him when he took a break from the Corps. 

He immediately went to his desk and took out a pen and a piece of paper and starts to write a letter to his Uncle. He puts the letter in the envelope including the permission form for the training camp and gives it to Kuragari. 

"Please bring this to Oyakata-sama and send him my regards." He said. 

"*caw* Of course, Shoyo," Kuragari said, his speech muffled by the envelope that he was carrying in his beak. 

The crow flew out of the window and into the night. Hinata sighs and goes to change his clothes.

 Hinata sighs and goes to change his clothes

Like all members of the Demon Slayer Corps, he wore the usual Demon Slayer uniform, his black Kasa, and haori. His haori was a white haori with crow patterns on the front and back, it was also a gift from his Aunt, Amane.

The orange-haired boy took his sword and stares at it for a moment before looking up at the sky where the full moon shines brightly, the moonlight illuminating his face.

 His face turns serious as he went out.

The Demons better watch out. A storm is coming...

---

Hinata was running down the mountain, he had already checked his town for Demons but luckily there was none. 

"Total Concentration, Storm Breathing..."

 (Zen Shūchū, Arashi no kokyū) 

He concentrates on his breathing as his brown caramel eyes flash to electric purple. 

"Ninth Form: Crackling Cyclone!" 

(Ku no kata: Pachipachisaikuron) 

Hinata leaps into the air as the ground cracks from the impact, followed by the sound of thunder.

 He uses this form to get around quicker, he needs to check the premises of the school and the street nearby to make sure no Demons would sneak into people's homes and feast on them. 

When he reached the school, Hinata patrols the school grounds to check if any Demons were there while stealthily avoiding the security cameras placed around the school.