𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered as an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ 

Hinata yawns as he drinks his hot coffee. 

He was tired from yesterday's events, Hinata encountered some Demons during the patrol but luckily he manages to only have some minor injuries. 

He had a small cut on his face, a bruise on his stomach (which he knows will hurt a lot during volleyball practices), a wound on his knee, and a burn on the palm of his hand. His whole body was sore from when he was thrown into the wall by a Demon. 

Hinata was worried that his friends might get suspicious about where he got those injuries from. He was tempted to skip school today but it will only cause more suspicion. 

The orange-haired boy sighs tiredly as he looks at the clock to see what time it is, 6:55 AM. He only has 1 hour till school starts. Hinata came back home at 6:45 AM when the sun rose.

'I better prepare myself...'

---

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Suga yells.

The whole team winced at his yell and Hinata looks away, guilty for making his senpai (technically mom) worried.

Hinata had fallen asleep and he woke up at 8:15, which he cursed himself for that. He had to use a bit of his breathing to get to school fast and by the time he arrived at the gym for morning practice, the whole team was waiting for him. 

He thought that they wouldn't notice the wound on his knee or the cut on his face (he made sure to hide the burn and the bruise) but Kageyama noticed and asked loudly how he got those injuries. 

"I'm sorry Suga-san, my sister and I were playing the other day and I tripped." Hinata lied, he felt bad for lying to his friends but it's for the best. 

"Boke Hinata Boke!" Kageyama shouted. 

Suga softens and sighed, "It's okay, Hinata. Just be careful next time." before fussing over Hinata's injuries, cooing at him saying that his poor baby got hurt.

Tanaka coughed, "Favorite child..."

Nishinoya snickered.

"Did you and your sister at least go home before the storm?" Daichi said.

"Yesterday was unexpected. The weather forecast said that the morning and evening weather would be clear but the storm was unexpected." Asahi added.

Hinata started to get nervous and fidget a little which was noticed by Kageyama, who narrowed his eyes and felt suspicious but didn't say anything. 

"Y-yeah, It was pretty unexpected. Luckily, my mom called and told us to come home before the storm had brewed." Hinata said, silently cursing himself for stuttering at the beginning. 

"Well, that's good." 

"Let's just start morning practice now. We're wasting time." Daichi said.