𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered as an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ 

After Yachi finds out about Hinata's secret job, she texted him that she wants to help him in any way she can. 

"You don't need to do that! It's my job as a Hashira to protect others from demons." Hinata texted. 

"But I want to help!" Yachi insisted, "We all owe you for protecting us from the demons and the least I could do is try to help you!

Hinata sighed, he didn't want to drag anyone in his missions but he felt like he needs all the help he can get.

"Fine..."

He then explains to Yachi what his mission is and he also had to explain to her what a 'marechi' means. Hinata told her about his suspicions of Kageyama being the marechi but still has no evidence other than his blood type is rare. 

Yachi was surprised to find out that one of their friends is a suspected target of the demons and questions how he didn't get attacked by them If his blood was appealing. 

The orange-haired boy shrugged, not knowing how but he was just lucky that Kageyama wasn't devoured by the demons yet and he hopes that will stay that way. 

He instructed her to keep an eye on the others in case anyone of them was the marechi If his theory of marechi's having rare blood types is wrong. Yachi quickly accepts her mission.

Hinata just hopes that he made the right choice of bringing Yachi into this. 

He didn't want the young girl to be harmed.

---

Time passes by and Hinata's anxiety grew day by day. Training camp is around the corner and he feels like something bad might happen. 

Unfortunately for him, his nightmares continued. Now, shows his friends and family being slaughtered in front of him. It was getting really bad that he had to buy some sleeping pills from the Pharmacy. 

Hinata received a message from Ubuyashiki Kagaya that there will be a Hashira meeting and trial today and if he want, he could attend. 

He informed him that a demon slayer is accompanying a demon during his missions and he will be put on trial. Hinata was shocked that a demon slayer and a demon were together and he find it strange. 

Usually, demons and humans especially demon hunters don't get along very well. They are like fire and ice and couldn't be mixed. 

Luckily, it was the weekends so there was no school and he doesn't have to make up an excuse to his team and teachers on why he wasn't there.

Hinata decided to attend his first meeting and trial since he has come back to the Corps. 

'Hm? A demon and a demon slayer together?...' He thought to himself. 'How interesting...'

He had to see this interesting sight for himself.

---

The orange-haired boy finally arrived at the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters. He smiled as he looks around at the familiar scenery. 

'This place hasn't changed at all...'

"Ara Ara~ Is that you Shoyo?" A familiar voice spoke and Hinata looks to see Shinobu and the rest of the Hashira.