𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered as an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ 

Hinata and Kageyama were practicing as usual in the gym, the rest of the team already left an hour ago so it was just the two of them. 

"Hey, Kageyama. What are your plans for the holidays?" Hinata asked suddenly. 

"Oh... nothing much. My parents and sister are going to be out of time for the holidays, so I'll probably be at home doing nothing." Kageyama replied with a vacant look.

"It's always been like this..." he muttered.

Hinata felt his heart sink as he imagine his boyfriend when he was a kid, being all alone in his home for the holidays. No one to spend time with, no one to share the joy and laughter nor opening presents with on Christmas day. 

"Then, you can spend time with me and my family during the holidays!" Hinata blurt out before blushing furiously at what he had just said. 

Kageyama had whipped his head to him so fast that Hinata was afraid that his neck might snap. His blue eyes widened and his mouth was agape as he blushes slightly. 

If Hinata wasn't blushing at his blunt offer then he would have teased him. 

"Boke! You can't just say that! You haven't even asked your Uncle and Aunt yet!" Kageyama shouted. 

"I'll ask them tonight!"

"But what If I am intruding?"

"You're not! I'm sure they won't mind, Aunt Amane and Uncle Kagaya will be happy to have a guest at our estate and my cousins will love spending time with you so don't worry about it!" Hinata reassures with a big, warm smile on his face as Kageyama was considering his offer.

"...Do you mean it?" he whispers. 

Hinata softens his gaze and walks towards Kageyama, cupping his cheeks softly and pulling him down until their face were close to each other. His intent gaze met his.

"Of course, Bakayama! You're going with me to my Aunt and Uncle's estate for the holidays and we're gonna have a great time. We can help Aunt Amane bake cookies, listen to Uncle Kagaya's stories, watch volleyball matches together, build snowmen, and have snowball fights with my cousins! And Maybe you can meet the other Hashira." 

Kageyama blushes more as his face was so close to Hinata's that their noses brush and he can feel the tingle of Hinata's shaky exhales on his lips. He stares into his eyes that were filled with gentleness, love, and determination. 

"Just because you were always alone before doesn't mean you always have to be. You're not alone anymore because you have me, jerk. I'm your best friend and boyfriend, you're stuck with me!"

Kageyama chuckles lowly, he then crashes their lips together in a messy yet satisfying kiss. 

'How did I get so lucky to have the amazing boyfriend in the world?' he wonders.