Chapter Seven

After training we looked at our ranks:

Will-1

Scar-2

Al-3

Christina-4

Nicole-5

Ron-6

Peter-7

Dahn-8

(A lot of other people)

Tris-23.

I'm 2nd I can't believe I'm second!! I thought I was falling behind, but apparently not. I turn and look at Christina who has a smile. Peter comes up to me.

"Like I said, you're getting in my way; I can't let a small broken girl get ahead of me." I just laugh and lean in.

"Listen dreamer boy, It's already happened, and if you can't handle the pain of being kicked by me. You aren't made for Dauntless, let alone be in any faction." He growls and grabs my arms, and squeezing tightly.

"I will not tolerate anymore of you stupid smart attitude, if you wanna go, I'll let you go." I rip my arms away and smack Peter in the face.

"I will not allow you to talk to me that way." I lean up to his ear, "I will end you if you ever touch me again. I have something most people don't have. I wouldn't test me, or you'll find yourself in the bottom of the Chasm." I back away and see his eyes wide and terrified. He nods as I walk away.

Sitting next to Tris I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"I'm not going to ask what's wrong, because I already know what's wrong, and I'm here to tell you, that you're going to make it. Trust me, you will make it." She just rolls her eyes and scoffs.

"We all know that I wont make it, you can clearly see it. Everyone is way above me, and me making it will be a miracle." I shake my head.

"Not possible when you have a helper." Furrowing her eyebrows, she looks at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm going to help you catch up. Be ready at 5:30 tomorrow morning, were running. If you're late, you lose the chance." And with that, I get up and leave.

A crooked smileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें