picky boy

Warning: Sex, Danger

Danny unconsciously opened the door. "What the hell!" he screamed. Drew wasn't moaning from joy, we was tied up. Drew did sign language on his feet to ask Danny how he got here. "I missed you soo much" Danny lovingly said. Drew moaned loudly this time. Danny was confused, but then suddenly he got hit in the head. When Danny woke up, Drew was on the other side of the room. Now they both had tape on their mouth. A guy with a black cloak emerged from the darkness. He ripped the tape from both of their mouths. "Danny I'm so sorry!" Drew kept repeating this over and over again. "What would you have to be sorry for?" Danny said slightly dazed. "When I ran away, I might have smokes a little weed and I was mad at you, so I hired a prosthetic." Drew cried. The guy with the dark cloak ripped off his clothes. IT WAS THE KERNEL!! Colonial Sanders stood up straight and nakedly and smiled at Danny. "I wish I could say I missed you, Danny, but I have not! Look at what you could have had!" Danny looks Sanders up and down. Danny knew that he was crazy, but he kind of missed the kernel. "Why are you doing this, Sanders?". "I'll be quite frank with you, Danny. Me and Drew are going to start a life together... WITHOUT YOU.". Danny was flabbergasted, but either way, he wasn't going to let Drew go that easily. "Danny, i'm willing to give you one more chance. You must pick. Do you want to go with me OR do you want Drew to go with me. This was the hardest choice Danny had to ever make.

What should Danny do?