New item on menu

Danny stared at the kernal, but remembers something. Danny remembers that the Kernal is supposed to be shot, but he see no wound. "Danny, did you not hear me? I said CHOOSE. NOW!". Danny look at kernals just now bubbling face. Sanders says "You waited too long! Bye loser!". Kernal steals Drew and runs away. Danny cries out for Drew "NOOOOOOO! Baby, im sorry!!". Drew comes back. Dannys love for Drew was so piwerful that it brought him back. "I could not leave my Dannito! Love my baby so much!". They hug and the Kernal rips the door open. OH NO, the kernal has transformed into the chocolate that caused Danny so much pain. Poor Danny! The chocolate bar looks at Danny and rips his clothes off. "You has to dance forever!", Chocolate exclaimed. Drew cried big tears for Danny. "Baby, I will get you out of here!!!". Drew uses his powers to make the chocolate bar dance so that Danny can escape. "Lets go out the window!". Drew carrys Danny out the window. "Dont fall baby!". Drew accidentally drops Danny on the sidewalk and Danny passes out. Drew jumps down to carry Danny again, then goes super fast with Danny in his arms. Danny opens his eyes, clearly saddened. He realizes whats going on...