0 - New Life

On the fateful day of May 3rd, 1984, the sound of the baby's first cry echoed throughout the room. His mother sensed, as she cradled him in her arms, she named him Takeda Hiro.

The sheer joy and delight on his parents' faces was visible as they set their eyes upon their newborn child for the very first time.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Takeda..." the doctor said, building up anticipation in Hiro's parents. They couldn't wait to hear the news about their child's syndrome.

"We made a discovery regarding your child's syndrome. It's an incredibly rare class type, seen in only one person in the history of our planet." The doctor revealed that made Hiro's parents get more excited.

The doctor continued, "His name is Max Westley, he is thirty six years old. He possesses the same class and same syndrome as your son."

As the doctor cleared his throat, he introduced the syndrome "It's called the C-Class Hypercompetence Syndrome, also known as the Jack of Hypercompetence Syndrome,"

The doctor explained, "As you may already know, people with this syndrome can exhibit exceptional mastery in various fields. They possesses an ability to learn new skills and excel in areas such as martial arts, psychology, and even strategy."

Looking serious, the doctor emphasized, "However, Hiro's progress will depend on how he manages his hypercompetence since he falls within the C-Class category, some skills might be challenging, while others will come naturally but if he possesses the will and enthusiasm to learn, he will undoubtedly excel."

Curious about the class hierarchy, Mr. Takeda asked, "You mentioned C-Class. Are there higher classes?"

The doctor looked apologetic, he scratched his forehead as he replied, "Oh, yes, I forgot to explain the class hierarchy."

F-Class the Pawn
E-Class the Rook
D-Class the Knight
C-Class the Jack
B- Class the Master
A-Class the Champion
S-Class the King
SS-Class the Emperor
G-Class the God."

the doctor elaborated, "G-Class individuals are the most versatile class, with a capacity to rapidly learn new skills and abilities. They can acquire a skill as early as three years old and master it within a day."

Listening in awe, Hiro's father pondered the immense potential of those in the G-Class. He wondered about the abilities his son might have been if he were in that category.

"On the other hand, the F-Class is the least versatile," the doctor continued, "and individuals in this category may struggle to learn new talents, even with strong desire and interest, It can be a challenging and frustrating path for them."

The doctor reassured them, saying, "However it's important to note that having an unknown class is more common. In such cases, all the doctors will simply label it with the syndrome name, as their class in the hierarchy is undetermined. Your son is unique because we can determine his class."

With a warm smile and sparkling eyes, the doctor concluded, "Congratulations on your new addition to the family."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A one year old Hiro cried uncontrollably in his crib. Neither of his parents could soothe him.

Hiro couldn't understand their words but he could sense the tension of his parents' argument. It was a pivotal disagreement that led Hiro's mother to pack her belongings, carrying with her baby with her. She realized it was time to leave, to start anew, and to create a better life for themselves.