0.50 - A New Hero Has Rise

During Hiro's time in third grade, he didn't have any close friends, although he may have known Kristine from a few years back.

However, one day, a boy named Dylan Millard approached Hiro and invited him to be his partner for a class activity.

They carried out the activity at Dylan's house, and afterward, they engaged in a conversation about their respective syndromes.

Despite their brief acquaintance, Dylan already claim Hiro as his best friend.

Hiro was initially taken aback by this but gradually accepted Dylan becoming his first friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiro and Dylan have been inseparable for over a year, but unfortunately, circumstances led to them being placed in different classes.

In Hiro's class, his teacher assigned him to a group for a group patrolling activity. Hiro's group consisted of Talia Walton, Cathy Schofield, Timothy Haywood, Ramona Thorburn, Ivan Hanley, and Sasha Green.

The teacher introduced the activity as an Easter egg hunt, aiming to test the students' observation skills and how keen their eyes were in finding clues.

Hiro, Ramona, and Sasha took on the task of searching the playground while the others seemed less invested in the activity and played around.

After a while, Sasha discovered the hidden Easter egg on the swings.

With their success, they returned to the classroom and shared the news with their teacher.

The teacher praised the group for being the first to find one of the Easter eggs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, Hiro and Dylan left the school campus together after the afternoon dismissal. However, just as they were about to leave, Hiro heard someone calling his name called and turned around to see who it was.

To his surprise, It was Talia.

Hiro walked over to have a private conversation with Talia.

Talia was shocked to see Hiro with Dylan, realizing that he already had a friend before meeting her. Nevertheless, Talia had other reason for calling him over; she wanted to spend time with him at the library. Hiro agreed to this.

Talia was delighted by Hiro's agreement and bid him farewell as he returned to Dylan.

After some time, Dylan came to terms with the fact that Hiro had made a new friend, and he genuinely felt happy for him.

Hiro pondered if his friendship with Talia would last, but in the present moment, he was grateful for this unexpected turn of events and eager to see where it would lead him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During their family dinner, Akira made a surprising announcement that he would be leaving the household.

Their mother expressed disbelief by the sudden news.

Akira explained that he was ready to start living independently, and he requested Hiro, his younger brother, to take care of their two younger sisters, Natsuko, and Natsumi.