4 - The Start of Chaos

A symbol of Rose, Blood, Flame, and Cherry with a message:

Who's Next?

The crowd was confused and alarmed by the graffiti. Who did it? Why are they flaunting their crime in front of the public? How did they get this done without anyone noticing? What motivated them to set fire to one of Varunton's most well-known heroes' homes?

Those were the questions on everyone's mind in Whispering Meadows, The neighborhood that got its name due to the fact that the wind always comes from this area; the gentle and calm wind sounds just like a whisper. The crowd took another look at the symbols, wondering what they meant.

🌹 🩸 🔥 🍒

No one was able to interpret such symbols except the police, but they did not reveal the information to the public yet. Those symbols are the members of the Crimson Juveniles.

"The things that I don't get are the rose and the cherry." Mr. Sheppard was scratching his head, thinking about the symbols.

"The blood and the flame would make sense if I decipher it from the crime they committed today by killing a male nurse, hurting one of the students, harming Mrs. Arthurson, and committing arson," Mr. Sheppard stated on the meaning of the symbols.

Hiro said to his teacher, "While I believe your statement, Mr. Sheppard, I believe there's more to it."

Mr. Sheppard asked his student, "Could you elaborate on your thoughts, Naito?"

"I just think this is more than just a symbol of their actions; I don't know; I think there's more meaning to the symbols than what we can decipher right now." Most of the audience nodded in agreement with Hiro's statements.

They could hear a calming voice and a soothing melody playing in the distance after Hiro's comments.

It was Bernadette; she was now completely awake and singing with her angelic voice, causing everyone in the crowd to glance at her, and everyone instantly came up to her to check if she was truly okay.

"Don't worry about me; I'm fine," Bernadette said, beaming at everyone and singing her song.

Everyone was just listening; the song somehow heals them despite the fact that they have no wounds or bruises, but they just feel better hearing her voice and the music combined.

Hiro smiled; it reached deep into his soul; it was as though the music from Bernadette understood his heart.

"Can we talk for a moment?" Talia asked, poking Hiro on the shoulder.

She separated herself from the crowd, and Hiro was following her. Talia then asked, "Are you hurt by any chance?"

Hiro was surprised by her sudden concern for him. "Oh, don't worry about me; I'm fine just like you."

Talia breathed a sigh of relief that Hiro was unharmed.

Kristine noticed Hiro and Talia breaking away from the crowd.

"Am I seeing a love triangle here?" Mr. Sheppard asked, looking at Kristine, who appeared to be displeased to see them both.

"Oh, sir, it's not what you think," Kristine replied promptly.