Character Profile

Author's Note: This is a non-story chapter, you may skip ahead but if you want to know what the characters look like and how they act then check this chapter, Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiro Naito

Hiro is a teenage student with an average build. He has a black Caesar haircut that is usually styled in a messy fashion. His deep black eyes and his menacing face make Hiro more mysterious and frightening to socialize with. He has a prominent nose, high cheekbones, and a strong jawline. Hiro prefers to dress in black over any other color. He has broad shoulders, an average-looking chest, and strong arms.

Hiro typically observes and notices things that others might tend to overlook because he is low-key brilliant, quiet, and always attentive to details. Hiro has always been an introverted person who likes to read books by himself. However, people who are close to him always appreciate his company.

Hiro's mother and stepfather raised him after his biological father abandoned them because he deemed Hiro unworthy of being his child. Hiro's stepfamily loves him and takes good care of him, unlike his real father.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristine Sampson

Kristine is a teenager with long, curly, dark brown hair. She has beautiful blue eyes and dark brows. She prefers to dress comfortably than to appear pretty or beautiful to his classmates.

Kristine is an outgoing bookworm who enjoys reading and learning new things on a daily basis. She will then proceed to share information or teach a lesson to her close friends so that they will be knowledgeable as well.

Kristine was raised in a family that was always striving for academic success, which influenced her love of learning and researching. She always excelled in school and was always the top student in her class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan Millard

Dylan is Hiro's childhood friend and also a high school student. He has a charming smile and brilliant blue eyes that seem to make everyone around him smile back. He has short, curly, light blonde hair. His most distinguishing features are his big smile and expressive brows.

He is optimistic and always looks for the positive side of things. He possesses a charisma that makes people feel at ease around him. Dylan always comes up with a plan to calm down tense situations. Despite being this cheerful, he can be empathetic and sensitive to the emotions of his friends.

Dylan grew up in a whole family, but despite this, his parents remained distant from one another. He doesn't like how his parents are behaving, but it's not his responsibility to deal with it, so he keeps living the best life he can and keeps being happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talia Walton

She has brown eyes and long, straight brown hair that falls beyond her shoulders. Talia prefers to dress in dresses and skirts that flatter her figure.