Chapter 32

Surbhi, Wahi, Rithwik and whole D3 gang were assembled among the audience seats waiting eagerly for the show. Thankfully, the blazing sun was clouded encompassing the climate into a cool noon. The ramp walk wasn't designed on a stage unlike usually they do. Instead, the long walk rods were spread all over the beach shore for the models to walk easily. Beside which, seat arrangements were placed for the viewers. The floral boards were hung above in the air respresenting the theme of the show. The sight was bucolic to witness.

Hina had taken the mike, standing a step aside of the ramp walk stage.

"Namaste Goa… And welcome to the biggest and to the most awaited fashion show of the year…" Hina announced. Thunders of claps erupted indicating the motivation and excitement of onlookers. Our gang cheered with Bharath and Vicky whistling the loudest.

(Read listening to this music for better feel)

"Mar jawaan… Tere ishq mein… Mar jawaan..."

(Examples of the outfits of the show

(Examples of the outfits of the show...)

And the show began. Each model walked the ramp one by one, showcasing the extremely exceptional outfits. They were unique, peculiar and innovative. Each outfits of the girls were articulated with so much of variety. The colors were bling and surpassed beyond the highest marks. Each design was spectacular and woven with high quality material. There was an appreciation in the audience eyes as they watched without any short blinks. Hina made announcements in the background revealing the names of the models, as they occupied the stage and turned towards audience. People recorded and clicked photos.

"And… here is our showstopper… Mr. Karan Singh Grover.…" Hina declared. And as in que, Karan walked on the stage wearing one of the best outfits. White flowers were printed on his black shirt and it was matched with black trousers and he had black polished boots. His hair was set neat and clean. Surbhi stood excitedly and started clapping. Others started looking at her. But she didn't care. D3 boys looked at each other smirking at them as if they got something to tease about later. Rey smiled at her enthusiasm. Surbhi and Karan were so vocal about their feelings and they never concealed their emotions for each other in front of people. "Surbhi… katam Kar...sab tumhara Karan ko chodke tumhe dek rahe hai…" Rithwik pulled her down on to the seat. She bounced back as if she cared. But she was sitting now. Others chuckled at her over zeal.

"Guys… Taani ko bi yaha hona chahiye na… I mean… at the end of the show, they will be introducing the designer on the stage too right... And that too… it's Taani's first show…" Sharon mused, more to herself. Rey looked stupified. Yes, she was right. And even others looked confused. "Taani yaha per nahi hai?" Rithwik asked perplexed. Kriya, Wahi and Surbhi exchanged looks. None had informed him about what happened. Gang stared at each other realising Sharon's words were true. Rey immediately took his phone to call Taani. But it didn't connect. He felt restless. It was her day and she herself was missing.