Chapter 66

Tension filled in every corner of the place where gang visited. They discussed longer with plans to proceed with studying time table for exams within 3 days. Swayam wasn't even looking at Sharon and she… well… Tried to catch his eye as often as she could but only to be utterly disappointed to see him being a stone. She was hurt to see him not following her or pacify her the least. It had threw her off the cliff even more. But their internal problems has to wait until they were finished off with the exams which decided their fate.

For the first time, whole gang had assembled at Surbhi and Kriya's place to make a group study. All of them could easily learn by themselves except for Bharath and Amar who needed someone's assistance. Kriya had taken the responsibility of including them with her while studying. Vicky and Nil  banged onto each other as they roamed in the hall on opposite sides, deeply engrossed in the books. Neha was mugging up entire syllabus. Rinni stared into the textbooks, her face welling up. She was really getting anxiety attack at the length of books. Simmi rolled her eyes and was couched, dipping her head in one of the notes given by Surbhi. Sharon had taken a silent fire mantle place, completely avoiding Swayam's presence anywhere near her which would distract her. Rey and Swayam were bounced together beside Surbhi, discussing some topics of the syllabus.

Gang were all over the place in these three days. They continuously studied night and day knowing how important it was for them to crack these exams.   Library, college corridors, steps, locker rooms and even in basketball court, they had books attached to them. Probably, they have never studied so much in their entire lives. But it was necessary.

Finally, the exams day arrived. Gang was overly tensed, waiting in the corridors for the call to enter the exam Hall. Vicky and Nil paced the space, reminscincing the last points.

"Abe saale… Ye Mera dimag se bahar jaa Raha hai…" Bharath complained reading the same para for the thousandth time. Rey and Swayam passed him a sympathetic look as they tried to calm themselves. "Mujhe toh bahut tension ho rahi hai, Sharon" Simmi huddled beside Sharon who sat cross-legged with a don't care attitude. She was confident to surpass everyone. "Sach mein… agar hum mein se koi distinction nahi le sakenge toh…" Rinni shouted in horror. "Aisa kuch nahi hoga, Rinni… calm down.. tande dimag se exam attend karna…" Kriya boasted her. "Kriya is right. Itna why sochna? Humne mehnat ki hai ye teen din…Bhagwan humara madad zarur karega" Neha added. "Exam bagwan nahi likega Neha… Hum hi likenge…" Sharon taunted making Neha to silence. Swayam ignored her while Rey looked at his best friend turning to be anonymous. Sharon wasn't leaving any chance to throw her tantrums at her own people even when they are in the same page of difficulty. He was tired of trying to make her understand. On one hand, he was really worried for Swayam who by the way was shut off with everything around him. He wasn't sharing or talking anything about that day. On the other hand, Sharon was making sure to make everyone remember that she would appreciate only if she liked them or else she would make people's life hell.

"Hum Kal lenge Kya..." Amar directly stared at Rey. Rey really wasn't in a place to fill them the confidence he had a doubt about. Studies were always the least priority until now. But all of a sudden, their destiny was turned upside down. They had to concentrate on the things they least cared about if at all they wanted to the things they actually cared about. "Sab ache se hoga..." Surbhi patted Amar's shoulder, sympathizing at his fear.

"Hi guys…" Wahi halted in front of them making everyone to stand on their feet. "Today's paper will commence within 5 minutes. Go on…" He showed the way to the hall.

"Abe itna jaldi time ho Gaya Kya..." Vicky peered at his watch. "Abi toh mein ye complete bi nahi ki hun yaar .." Nil grumbled.

"Chalo…guys .." Rey insisted knowing they wouldn't move a feet, if someone didn't initiate it. Then one by one everyone followed Wahi who led them.