Charles Leclerc x Callum Ilott (Christmas Special Part 2)

Charles couldn't hide his grin when Callum sent Marcus and Arthur to the kitchen to get the mulled wine. He really hoped this would work out the way they planned it.

Basically, everyone who had spent more than 5 minutes with Marcus and Arthur in the same room knew, how much those two were crushing on each other. Their mutual pining was adorable but patently obvious.

So as best friend and brother, Callum and Charles had decided to give them a little nudge in the right direction.
They had spent several nights talking on the phone and planning the whole thing out.

Now that step 1 (hang up the mistletoe) and step 2 (get Marcus and Arthur in that place at the same time) of their plan had been successful, they could only hope and pray, that the two lovebirds would be brave enough to actually go through with it.

Charles' grin spread even wider when Callum practically skipped towards the door in order to open it. The Brit was so excited about Christmas and their "Mission Mistletoe", it was adorable.

As they lead Robert and Mick into the living room, they quietly informed them of their plan, so they wouldn't intrude on Marcus and Arthur in the kitchen.

Callum however wasn't the most patient person in the world and really wanted to start their movie night, so he soon interrupted the shenanigans in the kitchen by yelling "What's taking you so long? We're gonna start watching without you if you don't get here right now."

They all threw him pointed looks, but the Brit only shrugged and whispered "I hung the mistletoe on the door, this is the best way to get them to pass it at the same time."
Charles wanted to praise his partner in crime for this idea but was immediately shut up by Mick. "Shh, I heard footsteps!"

They all held their breaths now and tried their hardest to eavesdrop on the quiet conversation in the next room.
"But it's a tradition, no? That you have to kiss under it? What's Christmas without traditions?" that was clearly Arthur's voice.

"Oh my god, he's actually going through with it! Let's hope Marcus doesn't fuck it up now. Shit, I'm so nervous" Callum whispered and grabbed onto Charles' hand for support.

Rob, who was sitting on the very edge of the couch slowly got up and sneaked towards the kitchen door. As he carefully stuck his head around the corner, a big grin spread on his face and he gave his friends on the couch a thumbs up.

Charles had to suppress a little unmanly squeal at that. Callum squeezed his hand even tighter and had a rather proud smirk on his face.

"They are so adorable!" Robert stated as he sat down again.

"Well, now that our mission was a success, we can finally start celebrating Christmas" Cal grinned and then raised his voice once again "C'mon, the mulled wine is getting cold guys, get your asses here now. You can continue smooching each other later."

Charles let go of his hand, to playfully punch the other on the shoulder. "You interrupted their first kiss, you idiot. That was not the plan!"

Callum only shrugged and threw him a cheeky grin. "Maybe I have a slightly different plan."

Confused, the Monegasque wanted to ask what that was about, but at that moment his brother and Marcus came back and Mick started the movie.

"Are you serious? You only brought one fucking mug, are we all supposed to share that or what? I swear, I've got to do everything myself in this household." Callum grumbled only a few seconds later.

When Arthur suggested, he should follow Callum into the kitchen, he inwardly cursed the day he had told his little brother about his crush on the Brit.
Nevertheless, he quickly followed him anyways. Carrying five mugs with only two hands wasn't that easy after all, so the other could probably use some help.

However, when he got to the kitchen, Callum wasn't even trying to carry the mugs on his own.
Instead, he was casually leaning against the doorframe with a cunning smile on his lips.

Charles stopped in front of him, once again confused by the younger man's actions.

Cal smoothly pushed off from the doorframe and took a step towards him, so only a few centimetres remained in between them.

"I have a confession to make." He whispered, so their friends in the living room wouldn't be able to hear. "There is a second mission I have for tonight."

"Yeah?" Charles asked, still confused but also distracted by his crush standing so close to him.
"Yeah." Callum's smile got softer as he gently grabbed the Monegasque's chin and tilted his head upwards.
Charles was greeted by the sight of green leaves right above his head. The mistletoe.

"Oh" was the only thing he was able to get out as he fixed his gaze back down at Cal.

"Is it okay if I kiss you now?"
One of Callum's hands had sneaked its way to the back of his neck, now softly stroking his skin there.
Nobody had ever asked him that question before. A warm, cosy feeling spread inside his belly while he nodded. "Please."

Only a moment later, their lips touched and they both felt as if it was already New Year's Eve inside their chests. The fireworks were going crazy.

The Ferrari driver's hands were shaking slightly as he placed them on Callum's hips, which made the latter smile into the kiss before deepening it.

Later, as they were sitting back on the couch, paying more attention to the feeling of each other's fingers against their own, than to the plot of the movie, Callum suddenly startled.
"Shit, we forgot about the mugs!"

---

The much-requested Part 2. Hope you liked it!
I just realized, I barely let Charles talk in this OS, he always gets interrupted. Whoopsie :D

xx