[2] Callum Ilott x Mick Schumacher

[2] "What? No, I'm not dating him/her! Where did you get that idea from?"

---

Mick couldn't believe what he'd just heard.
He had been so sad an disappointed, that Callum wouldn't be racing in Formula 1 with him next year. He had really hoped, they could be teammates at Haas. Callum would have deserved that seat so much.
Okay, maybe Mick was a bit biased, because he's had a huge crush on the brit for some time now. But even without taking into consideration, how incredibly cute, funny and handsome Callum was, Mick's opinion stayed the same. He was the better driver for sure. Racing was really unfair sometimes.

But now Karma had finally struck back. Callum would be the F1 test driver for Ferrari next year. So he was technically even closer to a Ferrari seat in the future than Mick himself or that fucking Mazepin guy were, now.

"I'm so happy for you!" he finally blurted out and hugged Callum, who had just told him this news, tightly. "I think that's definitely worth a little celebration. I just saw Marcus go downstairs with some of the other guys, if you hurry, you could still catch them." He tried to grin but saying these words made his stomach twist with jealousy.

"Why would I want to celebrate with Marcus, when you're already here?" Callum smirked and took a step towards the german. "Um, I don't know, I thought since you're dating, he'd be the first person you'd want to tell?" Mick was blushing now, looking down at his feet. He had never really told Callum, that he knew about his relationship with the kiwi.

"What? No, I'm not dating Marcus! Where did you get that idea from?" the brit laughed.
"Well, that's... that's what he told me." he stopped and suddenly realized "But now that I'm thinking of it, he was really drunk that night and it could have just been one of his stupid jokes." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and glanced up at his friend.

Callum was still grinning. "Oh Schumacher, how can someone so goodlooking be this dumb?" Mick raised one of his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"
"I flirt with you on a daily basis, danced with you at Robert's birthday party, text you constantly and basically sprinted here, because you're the person, I wanted to tell first. And you're seriously telling me you thought I was dating Marcus all along?" He came even closer, so that their noses were almost touching now.

Mick gulped. He had no idea what to say. Had Callum really be flirting with him? How had he not realized that?  Sure, they had spent a lot more time together recently and even just the thought of the way they had danced at that party made him blush a deep red, but they had been very drunk after all, so he hadn't allowed himself to interpret too much into that. Apparently he'd been wrong with that.

"And I even let you win the championship, do you seriously need any more proof of how in love with you I am?" That stupid smirk was back on Callum's face now and after a few moments of letting these words sink in, Mick couldn't help but grin aswell.

"That's bullshit! As if you would ever let me win by choice!" he sniggered. "Okay, maybe that part was bullshit, but the rest of it definitely wasn't." Callum's smile got softer now and he slowly brought up his hand to rest it on Mick's cheek, his thumb gently caressing it.

"I think I need one more piece of evidence." The german placed his hands on Callum's hips and pulled him even closer. The other immediately understood and put his other hand in Mick's neck, finally closing the remaining distance between their lips.

--

Requested by Amydiaz99

Hope you liked it :)

(Also I only just realized, that I've been spelling Callum's last name wrong all this time, fml. Why did nobody correct me? :D)