Chapter 2

"Okaaay...regardless of how many Peter Parkers I meet, I'll always be terrified of the swinging. it's fun though." I say as we get on the ground.

"It is fun. My house is right around the corner, come on."

We stopped walking once we got to a door that said "36" and a sweet woman came running towards the door.

"Peter! Where were you- oh, hello?"

"May, this is Y/N, Y/N, this is my aunt, May."

Aunt May?! Oh wow she's old. No offense though, she seems like a sweet lady.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Parker! I'll be staying with you and Peter for some time if it's not a bother?" I don't think she knows about the Spiderman stuff.

"Of course it's not a bother! Come on in!" She said nicely.

I went in and had a quick look around. it looked like a comfy house.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Parker! I really appreciate it."

"Oh please just call me Aunt May."

"Alright that's enough of that. Come on, I'll show you my room." And Peter dragged me to his room.

"Okay we have to think of a story for you." He sat on his bed and started thinking.

"My parents kicked me out?" I sat down next to him.

"What if she asks for your parents number, name etc. it's too risky."

I groaned. "Peterrr, it's fine! Just say I'm your old friend from school and the reason why I'm here is private."

"Okay okay. Now, let's talk about me."

"What"

"No like the other me- not me- I'm not that cocky although I do love myself but like you know not that much to ask you to talk about m-"

"I get it, I get it." I giggled. "Well, he currently graduated, his best friend is named Ned and his girlfriend is MJ, ohh and he has Aunt May too! But she looks nothing like your Aunt May. Hmm what else.."

"Tell me about the whole him being public enemy #1."

I nodded and started telling the story. Then after I finished, we talked about ourselves and learned some small things about each other.

It was fun to be honest. For a moment, I completely forgot I was stuck in another reality.

"You said you helped the other Peter Parker, didn't you?" He said.

"Yeah I did. I can't fight tho haha so I just mostly helped him figure out stuff."

"That's exactly what Gwen used to do." He quietly mumbled to himself but I heard it.

"Gwen? Who's Gwen?"

"You said that Peter's girlfriend is MJ, right? Well uh Gwen was- let's just say she was my MJ."

Oh. My heart sank when I saw the pained expression on his face. I can't even imagine how Peter would feel if he lost MJ.

"I'm so sorry..."

"No, don't be. it's fine. it was over 7 years ago."

But I know that those type of wounds don't just heal. They stay with you forever. Yeah it might become easier to live with but it never completely disappears, you know?

"it's not fine, Peter. And that's okay." I hugged him.

I know he needed a hug.

"Thank you, Y/N."