Chapter 8

I saw Peter desperately trying to jump after me but Harry was holding him by the neck. He got free a second later but it was too late.

We just looked at each other. Both knowing that it's too late to catch me now.

You know what surprised me the most? Before I fell to my death, all I thought was how Peter would have to go through all this again. He already lost Gwen and it took him years to move on.

I mouthed the words "it's okay" to let him know that I would never blame him for this.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

Peter's POV:

I was too late. Again.

I held Y/N's lifeless body as I tried my hardest to not cry. "Y/N...please not you too. Don't leave me, please."

"Oh aw did I just become the reason for not one but two of your girlfriends death." Harry laughed. He fucking laughed.

I immediately jumped up to where he was. "You're not getting away with this." After that, I kept repeatedly punching him.

How dare he laugh after all this. I'm not going to just let him walk away like last time. I'm not.

"Hey hey, Peter! Stop. That's enough." I looked back and it was Peter three.

He pulled me off of him or else I wasn't going to stop. He was half dead which I didn't regret for a second.

"What the hell is happening here?" He asked.

"Y/N's dead." I said silently and jumped back down to where Y/N's body was laying.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. This is all my fault. What kind of hero am I if I can't save my loved ones."

I heard a thud and looked back. It was Peter three.

"Oh Peter...I'm so sorry."

"You were close to her too. You were like a father figure. I'm sorry." I gave up on trying not to cry and sobbed as Peter three hugged me.

She was gone. She was really gone.

What am I supposed to say when others ask me where she is? When Peter asks? He just lost Aunt May. I don't know how he'll take this.

Please forgive me, Y/N.

At home

After a bit, me and Peter three went back home. I was carrying Y/N. Maybe there was still a chance for her to be saved?

No. There isn't. I should really stop trying to convince myself stuff that's impossible just so i can feel better.

"You guys are bac-" Current reality Peter immediately stopped when he saw Y/N.

"What...What's going on...? Did Y/N pass out or something? Peter what happened?"

I couldn't bring myself to answer him. How could I? They were so close. Closer than any of us are and will ever be.

"Pete. I know that it's crazy to ask you to calm down for what I'm about to say so I'm just going to say it...Y/N's not with us anymore." Peter three took matters into his own hands and told him.

"No. There's just no way. She's probably just ill." He laughed.

But it was a nervous laugh. Just like Y/N knew when MJ told him about Aunt May, he knows that we would never joke about something like that.

"No. There's no way. No, not right after Aunt May. This can't be true." He started panicking, walking around the room back and forth.

"I'm sorry. For not being able to save her." I gently laid down Y/N's body on the couch. I know we'd have to bury her sooner or later.