Chatpter 15

A/N: Umm so, hey 😃😃😃😃 I said I would update frequently after chapter 14 but it kind of has been ummm one year so, sorry about that!!😆 but, I'm not the one to leave a story unfinished so even if it takes me decades, I WILL finish this story 🙏🙏🙏 feel free to read the last few chapters to remember because I don't remember either tbh

also just in case you forgot, peter = andrew, peter 1 = tom and peter 2 = tobey. (I think, lmao)

No. This can't be happening. There is truly no way. Gwen Stacy died years ago. Peter told me about it, and the despair that spread across his face as he did so spoke volumes. I could sense the grief that followed him daily, the burden of not being able to save the person who believed in him most. This must be some sort of stupid plan of Harry's.

"Is this part of your stupid plan, Harry? Because I fail to see the funny part." I declared, tearing my gaze away from Gwen to confront Harry. Perhaps, by refusing to acknowledge her presence, I could make her disappear. It had to be a lie. A plan made by the devil incarnate.

"Do you honestly believe I would waste my time on this, when I possess countless other ways to torment you and your insignificant boyfriend?" Harry retorted, his brow furrowed in genuine confusion. "I do not hate myself to such a degree, Y/N." Chuckling, he forcefully turned my head, making me to look at the blonde-haired girl once more.

"Um... hello?" Gwen finally spoke, her voice filled with politeness uncertainty. "I apologize, but I find myself a bit lost. I can't remember how I got here. And frankly, you haven't been very kind to me," she glanced at Harry. "I mean, seriously? Locking me up? I'm just as confused as you are... Y/N, is that your name?"

Oh. She gave off such sweetness, kindness, and compassion, just as Peter had described. It was her. Gwen Stacy stood before me, alive and well.

"Oh," was all that escaped my lips, failing to express the true emotions I was feeling at the moment. She, a complete stranger, displayed such warmth and kindness, while all I managed was a small, dumb response.

How stupid of me.

"Yes, I am Y/N," I managed a faint smile. "Harry, how does this relate to my protection?"

Nonchalantly, Harry slid his hands into his pockets before responding. "Well, if Gwen has indeed returned, what do you think that means for your relationship with Peter? Gwen was his first love, his everything, I daresay. He has lived in despair for years, burdened by her death. What do you suppose his reaction will be when he encounters this blond-haired girl, perfectly healthy and alive?"

"Bullshit." I immediately countered, refusing to succumb to his manipulative tactics. "You are sick and twisted. Am I to believe that you genuinely care about what happens to me and Peter?"

"Well, I always had a thing for you."

"What?"

"What." he coughed. "In any case, I have shown you what needed to be seen. I'll be leaving now." Harry turned to leave, but I halted him in his tracks. "Hello?"

He looked at me with a mixture of confusion and irritation. "You blindfolded me on the way here, I don't know how to get back."

Rolling his eyes in exasperation, Harry motioned for me to follow him.