Chapter 6

A few days later

Nothing major happened these past few days. We just looked for ways we could save the villains. So far, we've only saved Dr. Otto but we're working on the others.

This Norman guy is also helping us so I think it will all be over soon.

"Hey, Y/N. So since we've all been working hard and the villains haven't really done anything, we're going out for drinks, you want to come?" Peter came up to me as I was working on their web shooters.

"Hmm I'm not sure. What if they decide to attack while we're out having fun? We can't fight them while being drunk." I know I sounded like a party pooper but I was just worried.

"Not all of us are going to drink. Some will stay sober to be on alert and we won't get that drunk anyways. Come on! It will be fun."

I still hesitated. "I don't know..."

And he really gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Peter those eyes don't work on anyone and definitely not me." I went back to work

"Okay fine. But pleaseeee, Y/N. I promise I won't get drunk. Like not even a sip."

After thinking for a few seconds, I finally gave in.

A few hours later, midnight

"Not even a sip, huh..." I said to myself as I was carrying drunk Peter. "Jesus you're so heavy. Please walk on your own."

"Y/Nnnnnnn, you're so funny. Did you know that your reality Peter was in The Avengers! I think it's some band but it's really cool."

Oh my God, he really did drink so much. From the way he's talking, I feel like he's on the verge of throwing up.

"It's not a band and don't you dare throw up on me."

"It isn't? Oh. Well. Y/N did you know that you're soooo pretty and I think I'll throw up..."

"Don't you- wait. You think I'm pretty?" It took me a second to realize what he said.

Ugh don't mind it. It's just his drunk self talking.

"What? Am I wrong? Noooope. I am not. Now, can I throw up?"

"Peter, don't-" Aaand he threw up.

Just Perfect.

"Oh my God. Are you okay?"

But without responding, he just got out of my grip and started running.

"Peter! Come back here!" I ran after him and sighed. I should get paid for doing this.

At home

"You shouldn't have drank that much." We got home and I immediately pushed his heavy ass on the couch.

I feel like my arms are going to go numb now.

"Sorry." He said in a muffled tone since he face fell on the couch.

I laughed. I was kind of pissed that he drank so much but I couldn't help it.

"Are you going to sleep here?" I asked even though I really didn't want to drag him to his bedroom.

"Sureee. But can you sleep next to me?"

"Yeah whatev- wait what? Why would I sleep next to you.." Now I was really flustered.

Then again, it's just his drunk self talking. In the morning, he won't remember a thing.

"I don't know. Why nooot?"

"I don't think it's a good ide-"

"I'll throw up on you if you don't."

"I meaaan, I'd love to! Let me just go get blankets."

I sighed. Things I do to not get thrown up on.

So I went and got some blankets. I laid down next to him in complete silence but it wasn't awkward for some reason. it kinda felt comforting. But when I was about to fall asleep, he spoke up.

"Y/Nnnnnnn." He groaned.

"Whaaat." I answered, half asleep.

"Thanks for being here for me."

What's he doing saying this out of nowhere. But I gotta admit, it was cute. He probably didn't make much friends after Gwen's death so him finally having some must feel great.

I'm happy that he's happy. I haven't known him for that long but I can already tell that he's a great guy.

I always worried about him seeing MJ and Peter together because I thought it would bring back some memories.

I also thought I wasn't comforting him enough or was doing something wrong. But I'm so glad that I somewhat helped him.

And without even realizing, I feel asleep, forgetting to respond.

in the morning

When I woke up, Peter wasn't there. I guess he already got up.

I got up, got ready and then headed to the room we used for gatherings, experiments, making web shooters and stuff like that.

MJ, current reality Peter, Ned and Peter three were there but there was no sign of my Peter.

"Hey guys. Have you seen Peter?" I called out to them.

"Which one?" Ned asked.

"Ned. There's only one Peter that's not present."

"Oh." He looked away, embarrassed.

I giggled. "It's okay. We're all pretty tired, I don't blame you."

"We haven't seen him. Actually, we were wondering why you and him were sleeping on the couch." MJ quickly blurted out.

"Oh uh he just got drunk and asked me to stay with him hahah. Yeah. Well I'm going to go look for him now."

But before I could turn around and leave, someone hugged me from the back.

"What the-"

"There's my favorite person in the whole world." Peter said.

My face IMMEDIATELY went red. I was as red as tomatoes but I tried not to pay attention to it.

"Peter? Are you still drunk?" I managed to say.

"No. Can't I show appreciation for my friend?"

"Yeah you're still drunk. Come on let's go drink some water." I silently said sorry to the others and dragged him out.

A few hours later

Me and Peter weren't home. We went out to buy some supplies for us and the others.

"Yeah that one cashier was so-" I was about to say to Peter but stopped as soon as I saw MJ and Ned with a worried look on their faces.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Y/N...It's Aunt May." MJ started.

"What? What happened to Aunt May?"

"She uh she's not with us anymore."

"What? No, MJ. No freaking way. Please don't tell me what I'm thinking is true." I couldn't believe it. Aunt May basically raised me and Peter.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N but Aunt May is dead."

A/N: Hiii thank you so much for reading. I hope you liked this chapter. this chapter was mostly fluff and no action since there's this one chapter I really want to write but I think it's too soon so I'm sorry if it was a bit boring and if there were any mistakes. have a good day/night 💙