Chapter 3

It was the morning. When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was-

Peter.

PETER.

Oh my gosh why are we so close?! I remember going to sleep facing the wall, not Peter!

I slowly got up before he woke up and saw the awkward position we are in. He slightly shrugged but didn't wake up.

Then I made my way to the bathroom to get ready, there were some spare toothbrushes so I used it.

But I was not ready for what I saw when I came out.

Peter was shirtless.

"Oh- I'm sorry, I didn't know-" I said, immediately turning the opposite way.

"Ah no worries. I thought you went out or something."

He has abs.

Okay, so? Y/N, it's just abs. Calm yourself. He's from a whole other reality and he's your friend.

"You can look now."

I turned to look at him and now he was fully clothed.

Shame.

What. That was not me. I did not just think that.

"Uh okay anyways. So what do- I just remembered. Yesterday. What the hell happened? You promised you'd tell me."

"It was just...a very strong thief."

"Peter."

"I'm telling the tr-"

But before he could finish speaking, a weird orange portal thingy opened out of nowhere.

Wha-

Wait. It's MJ and Ned!

"They're my friends! Come on." I took his hand and we went through the portal.

"MJ! Ned!" I went over and hugged them.

"Y/N! Where were you, we were so worr- wait who's this?" MJ asked.

"Uh um first, how did you find us?"

"I found out I had magic! Crazy, right? Then I kept saying "find Peter Parker" and this portal opened." Ned said excitedly.

It was so cute watching him be so happy.

"Oh. Now I understand. Well. This is Peter Parker aka Spiderman."

They just stared at us for a few seconds before laughing.

"No but seriously, who is that?"

"I'm being serious, MJ. He's Spiderman...just from another universe."

Now they stared at us for more than a few seconds.

I think I broke them.

"Oh. I mean yeah that's possible since there are villains from other universes." MJ started

"Yeah for example one guy absorbs all kinds of energy! Isn't that cool?!" Ned continued.

"Wait what did you just say? Are you talking about Max?" Peter came forward as he joined the conversation.

"I think he said he's Electro or something, we're not sure."

I looked at him. "Why, do you know him?"

"I think I do. Take me to where he is."

"Actually, we were here the whole time while Peter was the one who was supposed to find them but we haven't heard from him, that's why I was trying to find him..." Ned quickly blurted out.