Chapter 14

A/N: HEY OMG!! ME UPDATING AFER 6 MONTHS!! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT 😱😱😱 hshshs so sorry guys. I'm sooo sorry. it's just, writers block hit me like a truck so I literally couldn't think of anything. also, I usually do authors notes at the end but I felt like one at the start was also needed rn. I know I made yall wait for a very long time so I don't except for many of you to be still keeping up with this story. I just don't want to leave a story unfinished. If you're confused or forgot what happened, feel free to re-read a few chapters. I'd tell you but tbh, I don't even remember myself 💀 anyway, the long awaited chapter 14!! (more specifically long awaited by me bcs I've been wanting to get out of writers block...)

also just in case you forgot, peter = andrew, peter 1 = tom and peter 2 = tobey. (I think, lmao)

sorry if some stuff doesn't make sense, it's 8 am and I haven't slept 😭

Your POV:

"What the hell are you doing here?" Peter immediately stood up and went up to Harry.

"Oh come on. Don't act like you thought I'd be so easily defeated. That happened once with you but that time I wasn't experienced. You should've known that I'm not stupid enough to make the same mistake twice."

I slowly got up. He wouldn't do anything in front of all these people. He'd be all over the news. "Well, stupid enough to come back here."

He turned his attention to me and smiled. "Oh, my dear Y/N. You insult me."

"She's not your dear." Peter said, getting agitated by his smugness.

"Pete, it's alright. He's not going to do anything here."

Harry continued as if Peter had said nothing. "I thought I killed you, didn't I? But of course, you heroes always find a way to stay alive."

"Yeah well, at least you tried. It's the thought that counts. Now you can leave." As you probably guessed, I was trying to make him leave before Peter gets more mad and causes trouble.

"I actually need you so you're coming with me." Harry took me by my arm.

"You're not taking her anywhere." Peter stepped forward and made him take his hand off.

"Oh, Peter boy. Don't be like that. You know I can expose your secret identity in a matter of seconds, don't you?"

I took a deep breath. The last thing I want is for his identity to be exposed. "It's okay, Peter. I'll be back, okay?"

He turned to look at me. "But I just got you back."

I chuckled lightly. "I know, I know and you're not going to lose me. Not even a sorcerer's magic spell kept me from you. I'll always come back for you." I put my forehead on his.