Family Madrigal

Two young teenager's could be seen getting ready for the day, one being a girl with (H/C) hair. This girl known as (Y/N).

"Morning, Abuelo!" Another girl called out, this girl known as Mirabel, (Y/N)'s best friend. The two of them sliding down the stairs of the magical house they lived in.

(Y/N) giggled when Casita Madrigal started bringing out plates to the table, the girls catching them and placed them safely on the table.

"Hey! When's the magic gift happening?" A young boy yelled from outside to the girls, holding a cup of coffee.

"My cousin's ceremony is tonight." Mirabel told the kids, handing her best friends the plates.

"What's his gift?" Another younger kids voice yelled excited.

(Y/N) looked over her shoulder smiling, "We're gonna find out."

"What's both your gifts?" The same boy asked, leaning forward on the rock outside.

"Who's asking?" (Y/N) raised her eyebrows, challenging them.

"Us!" The three kids yelled.

"Well, 'us', We can't just talk about ourselves," Mirabel continued placing plates down, "I'm only part of the amazing Madrigals." She gestured to herself.

"Who's all the amazing Madrigals?" The three kids yelled again.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, placing a hand on her hips, "Ah, you're not gonna leave us alone, are you?" Her lips lifted up into a smirk, sharing a look with her friend, "Casita help us out, drawers!"

The drawers started moving, opening and closing.

"Floors!" The two teenagers were in the middle of the house, the floors moving under their feet.

"Doors!" All the doors brightened up at (Y/N)'s command.

"Let's go!" Mirabel grabbed (Y/N)'s hand in her own, spinning her around towards the steps. Laughs escaping the (H/C).

"This is our home, we've got every generation, so full of music a rhythm of its own design," (Y/N) sang beautifully, running past a certain someone's door which brought a shy smile on her face.

"This is our family a perfect constellation," Mirabel opened up her sisters door, grabbing (Y/N)'s hand again and danced towards another family remember who was weight lifting, "So many stars and everybody gets to shine." The house pushed to girls towards Abuela's aka Alma's room as she came out, "But let's be clear Abuela run this show. Whoa. She led us here so many years ago,"

Just as (Y/N) was dancing with her best friend, another warm hand grabbed onto her upper arm and pulled her into an unknown chest.

(Y/N) yelped at this, though it was muffled by the person's chest. She looked up to see none other then her long time best friend, also crush Camilo. Who was staring down at her with a cheeky smile. His thumb slightly caressing her waist.

(Y/N) smiled back brightly, going to say something but Camilo spun the girl outwards out of his chest, her dress spinning with her movement. And landed into Mirabel who caught her, laughing at the girls red face.

"And every year our family blessings grow, there's just a lot you simply got to know so," (Y/N) and Mirabel pushed the doors open, the family following behind, "Welcome to the family Madrigal, the home of the family Madrigal, we on our way!" The girls ran into town.

"Where all the people are fantastical," (Y/N) turned back around to wave back at the house, seeing her bedroom window wave back a her, "We're part of the family Madrigal."