We Don't Talk About Bruno

"Let's see what this vision is all about." Mirabel said to (Y/N) as they walked into (Y/N)'s room, placing down the green pieces onto a table she had.

"Why are we in your vision, Bruno?" (Y/N) muttered, touching the glowing pieces, standing next to Mirabel.

At her comment, loud thunder rumbled around the room, scaring the girls who latched onto one another out of instinct. Turning around to see Pepa there with a box and a thunder cloud above her head.

"Tia! Jeez." Mirabel breathed, letting go of (Y/N) and pushed the green pieces behind her hand.

"Sorry, Sorry, I didn't mean to..." She said sheepishly, placing down the box and looked up seeing the thunder cloud above her head, "Shoo, shoo, shoo!" Pepa grunted as she pushed it outside the door, shutting it out.

"I just wanted to get the last of Tonito's things and then I heard the name we do not speak," Pepa whispered at the end, the cloud repapering above her head again, "Great. Now I'm thundering, and that thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle.." She freaked, taking a deep breath and smiled forcefully, "Clear skies, clear skies. Clear skies." The cloud went away and Pepa sat down, continuing her cleaning.

(Y/N) and Mirabel shared a knowing look.

"Pepa? If...Bruno." (Y/N) hesitated and corrected herself seeing thunder clouds appear over Pepa's head, "If he had a vision about someone, what would it mean for them?"

"We don't talk about Bruno." Pepa reminded, the thunder cloud still above her head, now raining.

"I know. It's just hypothetically, if he saw you.." (Y/N) pushed again.

"(Y/N), please, we need to get ready for the Guzmans." Pepa shooed away her cloud, turning around to the girls and gestured to the door.

"We just wanna know if it was generally positive or, like, less positive..." (Y/N) tried prompting an answer.

"It was a nightmare!" Felix came charging in, opening up the door fast.

"Felix!" His wife exclaimed.

"Hey, they need to know, Pepi, they need to know." Felix told his wife, walking up to the girls.

Pepa scrambled off the fall, getting behind Felix, "We don't talk about Bruno." She placed a finger onto his lips, trying to silence him.

Felix grabbed Pepa's arm gently, removing it, "He would see something terrible. And then..." He starts making ticking sounds, "Boom! It would happen."

Pepa pulled her husband back, "We don't talk about Bruno!"

(Y/N) shook her head, "What if you didn't understand what he saw?"

"Then you better figure it out, because it was coming for you." Felix grabbed (Y/N) by the shoulders and shook gently, getting his point across.

Pepa pushed them a part, "We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no. We don't talk about Bruno." She sang, pointing a warning finger towards the girls then moved closer to Felix, getting into a dancing position.

"But it was my wedding day." Pepa sang, moving her shoulders and Felix joined in, "It was our wedding day." The scenery suddenly changed to the day they got married, "And there wasn't a cloud in the sky!" She opened her arms out wide towards the sky.

"No clouds allowed in the sky." Felix sang, one arm wrapped around Pepa's waist who looked down annoyed at her husband.

"Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin." Pepa sang as a hooded figure came into view smirking, wiggling their fingers together.