Many Happy Endings

(Y/N) and the other two arrived at the house on the horse, stopping near it as the young girl looked at Casita's ruins, sighing to herself she jumped off the horse.

Before the girl took off, (Y/N) turned to Abuela, helping her down and grabbed her hand gently, making the woman look at her in question.

(Y/N) smiled slightly, "I think you owe Mirabel an apology Abuela."

Abuela nodded, squeezing the child's hand, "You're right and I will."

(Y/N) smiled brightly, happy knowing that Abuela would finally expect her best friend for who she is. Gift or no gift.

"(Y/N)!" Julieta's worry cry was heard, making (Y/N) run towards the voice. Seeing her mother come around the corner. "(Y/N)!"

The two of them met in the middle with a warm hug, pulling back Julieta cupped (Y/N)'s cheeks, "Mi amor, I was so worried. We couldn't find you."

Agustin walked up to the pair, sighing in relief seeing his daughter safe, "There were bees everywhere." The father got stung by bees, some of his body parts swelling up to prove that.

(Y/N) smiled at her father, shaking her head but was grateful for the family she had.

"(Y/N)!" A voice cried, seeing Mirabel running at full speed towards her best friend, knocking the girl back in a giant hug. "You're okay!"

"Yeah, much better now." (Y/N) smirked at her best friend, squishing her cheeks together once they pulled back.

Mirabel jokingly pushed (Y/N)'s hands away from her face, giggling.

Julieta and Agustin smiled softly at their children, "We'll be alright now."

"Uh.. not if we don't have a house." Camilo's sassy comment interrupted the family. Felix elbowed his son's side making him jolt and give his dad a look. "What? we don't have a house. I can't say we don't have a house?" Camilo then gestured towards the broken house, "What is that? Not a house?"

(Y/N) stared at Camilo with happy tears, glancing back to her mother, father and sister who all smiled at her in encouragement.

She wasted no time and ran towards Camilo. Jumping into his arms, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck and felt the boy circle his arms around her lower back, pulling her close against him.

Felix smiled at the pair, walking to where the other Madrigals were to give the children some privacy.

Camilo was the first to pull back, keeping one of his arms circle around her waist while the other reached up to cup her jaw gently. "Hi, mi amor." He whispered, his lips dangerously close to (Y/N)'s.

"Hi, Milo." (Y/N) whispered back, staring into his hazel eyes that looked back into hers with such strong emotion it made her feel dizzy. "I just wanted to say sorry for leaving you-"

Her words were cut short when Camilo brought her lips to his, crashing them together in a kiss. (Y/N)'s eyes went wide at the feeling of the boy's soft lips against hers, her eyes fluttered close, as well as Camilo's and she placed her hands onto his chest, grasping his yellow ruana tight in her fists. Finally getting to kiss the boy she was in love with.

Camilo molded his lips against (Y/N)'s, their lips moving desperately but softly against each other. (Y/N) moved her hands from Camilo's chest, dragging her fingers up towards his hair, feeling the curly locks between them and pulled on it slightly, earning a surprised and pleasurable sigh from Camilo that he releases against (Y/N)'s lips.

(Y/N) felt Camilo's hair fall over his face, tickling her nose gently when he tilted his head to the side to make the kiss deeper, stronger. The hunger and need Camilo craved sent a tingly sensation throughout (Y/N)'s body. Butterflies danced in both of their stomachs, absorbing every moment, every movement, taking in the taste and feel of each other.