Bruno?

(Y/N) and Mirabel followed the little animals throughout the house, going upstairs and saw the rats going behind a painting.

The girls looked at each other confused, both of them walking up towards it and opened it up, seeing a hole in the wall, looking like a hallway of shorts.

(Y/N) hopped in first, turning around to help Mirabel in as well and they started walking, hearing the cracks appear in the space between Casita's walls that were climbing rapidly.

The sounds of rats squeaking scared them both, watching as they ran ahead with the glowing pieces into darkness, before thunder rumbled loudly showing a hooded figure holding the green pieces then it's face which made the girls jump back a step, afraid.

As the thunder left, so did the figure in the darkness which caused (Y/N) and Mirabel to ran after it.

"Hey!" (Y/N) yelled, trying to call out to the running figure while Mirabel followed behind, making sure (Y/N) didn't fall.

The chase continued with the cracks running up the interior walls, both girls followed the figures moves and ran under the rafters seeing the person above them.

Else where in Pepa's room room, Camilo was making his mother some hot tea who sat on a chair, trying to calm her nerves so the clouds would go away.

Even helping his mother couldn't stop (Y/N) from popping into Camilo's mind, his thoughts and concerns all focused on the girl. All he wanted to do was hold (Y/N) tight in his arms, wishing that this vision wasn't true. He didn't want his beloved hurt, all he wanted was her safe and sound, even if it meant Camilo getting hurt in the process.

"It's okay, mami. Deep breath in, deep breath out." He said softly but a sudden loud crash made lighting zip from Pepa's cloud, hitting Camilo's nose and he shapeshifted into (Y/N), his father, Abuela then Agustin and finally back to himself. The boy yelping in pain the entire time.

Back with the chase, (Y/N) was a little ahead of Mirabel, chasing after the male figure and watched as how he did a few tricks on the wall to get to the other side. Coming to a stop when she looked down seeing a deep dark hole in front of her.

(Y/N) looked back seeing Mirabel far behind, "Go! I'll catch up!" The glasses girl yelled out, waving a hand.

The girl nodded, taking a deep breath knowing Camilo wouldn't approve of what she was about to pull but (Y/N) jumped, following the man's foot work and safely landed on the other side.

(Y/N) chuckled breathlessly, though screamed a little when the floorboards under her feet gave out making her grab onto the wood that was standing out the most from the floor.

"(Y/N)! Hold on!" Mirabel exclaimed, finally arriving with panic written all over her face seeing her best friend hanging for dear life. "Casita!? Casita! Help (Y/N)!"

"Oh, no, no, no." (Y/N) muttered, feeling herself slipping.

Just as she was about to fall, a hand shot out and grasped her hand in theirs.

(Y/N) look up to see an older man with wavy black curls and short stubble, wearing a purple and green ruana. Dark hazel eyes with eye bags stared back at (Y/N).

"You're very sweaty." Bruno, the male who saved (Y/N) said, yelping when the floorboards gave out under him as well.

(Y/N) quickly caught ahold of the male's wrist while her other hand grasped a tree root tightly.

The male looked back up at her thankful but it ended when a rat popped up squeaking at the girl, making her drop him.

Bruno let out a loud girl scream and (Y/N) gasped along with Mirabel, "Oh, no!"

Thick fog was only seen under (Y/N)'s feet until Bruno shot back up casually and waved his ruana around to clear up some of the fog, "Hmm."

Mirabel made her way across, (Y/N) making sure she wouldn't fall when she finished helping Bruno up.

Bruno glanced down at the hole then back up at Mirabel and (Y/N), holding it for a few seconds. "Bye." He bluntly said, walking away from the girls speedily.

(Y/N) blinked rapidly, "What? No, Hold on!" She shouted, grabbing Mirabel's hand and marched after the male. "Why did you take the vision?" She questioned, following after him, "What does it mean?"

"Knock, knock, knock, knock. Knock on wood." Bruno muttered while knocking his knuckles against bamboo that hanged on the walls, inhaling sharply holding his breath and crossed his fingers walking into the passage way.

"Is it why you came back or...Bruno?" (Y/N) questioned, trying to get his attention but the male exhaled deeply. "Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock. Knock on wood." The male repeated, knocking his knuckles against the bamboo then his own head. "You two were never supposed to see that vision. No one was." He told the girls sternly.

Bruno picked up a pinch of salt, throwing it over his shoulder which made it hit the girls, "A little salt."

Both (Y/N) and Mirabel spat when the salt hit them in the face, coughing again when Bruno chucked sugar at them. "Sugar."

The male started mumbling something in Spanish, avoiding areas on the ground that had patched up cracks. The two children looked up at the wall beside them seeing more patched up cracks.

"Wait. Have you been in here patching the cracks?" Mirabel questioned Bruno who looked over at the fixed cracks.

"Oh, that? No, no, no. I'm too scared to go near those things." He admitted, pointing a finger at the wall, "All the patching's done by Hernando."

(Y/N) looked to Mirabel who shrugged her shoulders, "Who is Hernando?" The (H/C) asked.

"I'm Hernando and I'm scared of nothing!" Bruno spoke in a deeper voice, his hood over his head. He then took off the hood, speaking in his normal voice, "It's actually me." He chuckled, showing off a lopsided smile.

"I used to say my real gift was 'acting'." He quoted with his fingers in the air, chuckling and placed a bucked over his head, "I'm Jorge. I make the spackle." Bruno said in another altered voice, having a tool in one of his hands.

(Y/N) raised her eyebrows, glancing at Mirabel who had the same expression and she turned back, "How long have you been back here?" (Y/N) grimaced through her teeth.

__________________________________

A/N: guys i've made my Bruno fan fiction and all i have to do is post it, so i will let y'all know when i do <3