Abuela's Rage

(Y/N) looked towards the door seeing Mirabel there, the one who interrupted the pair.

"(Y/N/N)! Come dance with me and Isa!" Mirabel laughed, jumping up and down where she stood. "I got her to actually like us!"

The girl smiled a little at Mirabel and then turned her attention towards Camilo, feeling him push his face into the crook of her neck, groaning.

"I can never have you to myself, huh sweet girl?" Camilo mumbled roughly against her skin, his teeth nipping her slightly.

(Y/N) shivered feeling his lip on her neck, "I know, I know, but I gotta do this." She ran her fingers through his curly locks.

Camilo sighed, pulling back and pressed a tender kiss against (Y/N)'s jaw, letting it linger. He pulled back and nodded at her, his gaze making (Y/N) weak to her knees.

(Y/N) lovingly smiled towards Camilo and squeezed his hand, standing up and giving him one last look over her shoulder just before a vine caught hold of the girls waists.

"Wow!" (Y/N) laughed, seeing Mirabel in the same boat as her. The two of them reaching out to hold hands when they were placed onto the houses roof, seeing Isabela there dancing with multiple different flowers and plants from her power.

"A hurricane of jacarandas." Isabela sang, pulling the girls by the vine's she made towards her.

(Y/N) giggled once they were closer to the girl, making Isabela smile at her and grab a vine, swinging towards another part of the roof. "Strangling figs." As she past, more flowers bloomed.

"Hanging vines." Isabela sang, hands up high creating more plants with her power. The two children following after Isabela down the roof. (Y/N) did a cartwheel and landed next to Mirabel, giggling.

"Palma de cera fills the air as I climb and I push through." The trio danced across the roof, leaping into the air as Isabela's vine caught them, taking them all around Casita. Colours bursting out everywhere from the plants. "What else? What else?"

The girls landed on the highest part of Casita's roof, dancing and spinning around each other, "What can you do when you are deeply made truly in the moment?" When they were dancing, the oldest had bumped a flower, making yellow powder go all over her clothes.

(Y/N) winced, knowing that the girl wouldn't like it but it surprised her when Isabela smiled brightly, hitting the flowers again and making more colours fly everywhere. "Seize the moment and keep going. What can you do when you know who you want to be isn't perfect?"

Mirabel kicked some green powder towards (Y/N) and in response she just laughed loudly, twirling around with her dress following the movement. "Making waves. Changing minds."

(Y/N), Mirabel and Isabela were all spinning on different vines, leading them towards where the candle was. "You've changed mine."

Isabela caught the two girls in her arms, placing them down onto her vine, "The way is clearer cause you're both here." She pulled (Y/N) and Mirabel into a big hug, pulling back and smiled at them both.

In the background the candle seemed the shine brighter, the cracks disappearing from view.

Isabela grabbed (Y/N) and Mirabel's hands, pulling them with her around the house again and started free falling towards Casita's floor. Isabela's flowers making the landing softer.

"You're both a bad influence." All of them starting laughing at Isabela's words.

Though sadly an angry voice of an older lady stopped the fun, "What is going on?"