Prologue

<><><><><>

Prologue

<><><><><>

Dangerous...

Ruthless...

Sly...

Evil...

Cunning...

Those were just some of the words that hung above her head, the labels she was given by strangers, enemies, associates. She hadn't minded though, after all they didn't really matter. She didn't regret a single thing she had done. Never had, never will. That was one of the many lessons she had learnt.

Scared...

Broken...

Angry...

Skilled...

Protective...

Those were the words that were given to her by her closest friends, the ones who knew everything that happened in her life. They were the ones that mattered to her; they were her family after all. They had saved her from herself many times over, and taught her the many things her older siblings never could.

Happy...

Cheeky...

Bubbly...

Funny...

Smart...

Those were the words given to her by her siblings, that's how they remembered her before she disappeared. That was all they knew about her, the image of the thirteen year old girl with her long hair flowing down her back and her clothes covered in grease after helping their father with his car. But oh, how she had changed through the ten years she had been gone.

But where was she when Brian had first arrived? When Jesse died? When Dominic had gotten out of jail? When they robbed the countless trucks? Well, she was travelling the world looking for answers, new skills and peace of mind. Running from her fears and making enemies along the way.

Bee...

Little Rose...

Princess...

Little Toretto...

Sister...

This is the story of the youngest Toretto,
who goes by the name Blake.