7

<><><><><><>

AmericaAge 15

America
Age 15

<><><><><><>

Blake Toretto stood behind her car door as she looked around the very familiar warehouse with a smirk on her lips as she watched men scurry around quickly, most carrying drugs or going back for more. Her gaze moved when she heard a yell from off to the side, Fenix throwing his phone at the ground with an angered look on his face. The girl slammed her car door shut, quickly catching the man's attention as he looked up at her with wide eyes before he smirked and made his way toward her.

'My Little Rose had returned,' He called out before hugging her.

'That I have,' She chuckled.

'How was your time away?'

'Great. I have enough money to last me half a life time.'

'Good work.'

She smiled smugly, letting him lead her across the room.

'How's my car?' He asked.

'My car is in excellent condition, brought it a new paint job and all,' She emphasised the first word.

Fenix shook his head, 'It's good to have you back.'

'Who's the client tonight?'

'Someone Campos has been dealing with under the table for a few months. Wants twenty kilos tonight, that's why we called you in.'

'That's a big load. Are you sure this guy is legit?'

'Campos thinks he is, and apparently so does Braga. So, it's full steam ahead.'

'Alright. How much am I getting paid?'

'Big money tonight if we pull this off.'

'I better. Sick of getting the bad pay.'

Fenix chuckled lightly, before their attention was dragged away as a yell sounded throughout the warehouse.

'Load it up. We move in five,' Campos yelled.

'Alright, you heard him,' One of the men yelled; 'Move it.'

Everyone moved at a faster pace around them, rushing to finish the order. Blake stood and watched on, smirking at all the people who were probably twice her age and working beneath her. She looked up as Fenix as she crossed her arms over her chest, the man smirking down at her before motioning for her to follow him. They walked to her car, where she handed over her keys and slid into the passenger side.

Fenix started the car, one of the men loading a bag into the boot before he clicked it closed. They reversed out of the warehouse with three other cars, Campos in one of them. Everyone followed him through the streets, Campos leading them to where the drop off would take place. Blake watched as the streets got darker and dodgier, but it was nothing she hadn't experience whilst working for Braga.

'Please tell me I don't have to do any dirty work tonight,' She muttered.

'I don't know, Rose,' He replied.

'Meirda. Seriously?'

'Campos is a man of many things, except the details.'

The girl rolled her eyes, resting her head on the window. She sighed as they pulled up behind Campos, the car shutting off almost immediately. Nothing moved around them for a little while. Campos was the first to get out of his car, motioning for them to the same. Blake slid out of the car and grabbed the bag from the boot, moving to stand with the two men as the others slowly sauntered toward them.

Campos pulled the old door open, walking in as though he owned the place, everyone following behind him. The building was pitch black, they could hardly make out what was going on. Blake stood back near the door, not liking where this exchange could head. Fenix stood in front of her, beside Campos, both of the men muttering lowly as they looked around.

'Police! Show me your hands!' Came a shout.

All the lights were turned on and the bust was open, at lest twenty cops standing in front of them. Fenix was quick to raise his gun and shoot, the other men joining in. The Toretto girl ducked out the door, running for the car with Fenix and Campos hot on her heels. The man slid into the driver's seat as she took the passengers, Campos ducking for his own car. They were speeding up the road in a instant, flying around the corner and through the traffic. Blake looked over her shoulder as sirens sounded in the air, two police cars tailing them.

'Fenix, faster,' She yelled.

'I'm trying,' He replied as he shifted gears.

She reached under the seat, pulling the pistol she knew Fenix kept there and wound down her window. She leant out and fire a few shots at the cops, trying to hit their tires. The cars swerved, allowing a bullet to hit one of the tires; a loud pop sounding in the air. She cheered when the car drove into a light post, the other car hitting the tail end. Blake slid back in the window, smirking as Fenix hitting the steering wheel cheering.

'You have to get me out of here,' She stated.

'What?' He asked.

'You need to get me out of here. I won't go back to juvie, Fe. I won't do it.'

'You're not getting caught.'

'There's a helicopter over there looking for us, and probably more cops on the way.'

'Ok. I'll get you to the border, you're on your own from there.'

'That's all I need.'

'But you're gonna owe Braga big time.'

'I don't care.'

Fenix sighed and pulled the walkie talkie up to his mouth, flickering his eyes over to her before he spoke.

'Campos, we're going to the tunnels,' He informed his friend.

'Why?' Campos' voice crackled over the two way.

'I'm getting Blake out of here. She doesn't deserve to be caught.'

'Fuck. Ok.'

It went silent again, Fenix shifting gears again as they flew across the road and into one of the many entries into the tunnels. He drove through them effortlessly, taking all the right turns and exits; Campos driving behind them. As they flew out of an exit, Fenix slammed on the brakes; dust floating around them. She looked out the window, a small town sat not too far away.

'Thank you,' She looked back at her friend.

'Stay safe,' He replied as she reached over to hug him.

Blake nodded and got out of the car, but as she went to walk away Fenix called out to her. She turned to find him leaning across the car with a gun in hand, she stepped back toward the car.

'You'll need this,' He stated.

'Thanks,' She said as she took it.

The girl stepped back and watched as her friend drove way back into the tunnels, leaving her in Mexico to survive on her own.