12

<><><><><><>

LondonAge 19

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

London
Age 19

<><><><><><>

Blake Toretto sat comfortably in Adolfson's lounge in his apartment, the man not home from wherever he was quite yet. She had a bone to pick and she wasn't waiting for him to come to her anymore. They had been fighting none stop for the past few days and she was over it. She smirked as the door opened, her hand going to the knife on her leg; double checking it was there before her eyes moved to the door.

Adolfson slid into the apartment with his back to her, his head peeking outside one last time before he stepped in. The girl's smirk only grew when he turned to face her, jumping at the sight of her. But it quickly wore off as a scowl appeared on his lips as he moved into the kitchen, ignoring her all together.

'Where's my money?' She asked.

'What?' He stepped into the doorway.

'My money from last night. Apparently my boyfriend collected it for me. Where is it?'

'I haven't got your money.'

'Mierda.'

'I haven't got your fucking money, you little bitch.'

Blake stood then, her smirk falling from her lips as it turned into a glare. But the smirk slowly returned, twice as sinister as it had been, as she pulled out a roll of cash from her back pocket.

'I found this,' She rolled between her fingers.

'That's mine,' The man tried to defend himself.

'The last race you did, the in was three and a half thousand and you lost. The last race I did, the in was four thousand and I won. There's twelve thousand here. Would you like to rephrase your answer?'

'That's my money.'

'From?'

'Work.'

'Ah, the mysterious job. I still think you're lying.'

'That's my money, bitch.'

She laughed as she threw it up slightly and caught it in her hand, tucking it away into her pocket. But when she looked up again, Adolfson was standing in front of her; his eyes angry and face contorted into a scowl.

'Give me the fucking money,' He sneered.

'Go get a maldito life,' She smirked.

That seemed to be the final straw as the man raised his fist and slammed it into her face, sending her a step backwards. Though within seconds, she had her knife in her hand; twisting it around dangerously. He took a step back as his face went pale, holding his hands up in surrender.

'B-Blake, come on. I'm sorry, babe,' He stammered.

But she merely laughed and stabbed him the first time, causing him to scream out in pain as he fell back. Blake sent her blade into him again, her grin becoming sadistic as she did so. Slowly, she stood with blood dripping from her knife. She sent him a wink before she turned and headed for the window, pushing it open before she slid outside onto the fire escape. And with one final glance at her sadistic grin and the glint of her blade, before she was gone.