Sasuke Vs New team 7

" I guess it's time to kick teme's ass, dattebayo." Naruto hughes crossing his arms together awaiting for the Uchiha inevitable defeat.

"We'll rescue Sasuke. Even if she lied to us this whole time." Sakura hesitantly smiled.

" Everyone just assumes her gender, that's all nothing special." Chouji interjected.

" Gaki." Jiraiya was stunned by the future naruto declaration. " Sacrificing your ambition to save a nuke nin that had no desire to return to the village. " It didn't sit right with Jiraiya since he experienced something comparable to this with Orochimaru. " Like my future self said: How can I be hokage if I can't save a friend." Naruto gave a childish grin. " Gaki, how ignorant can you get?" Tsunade's hand came closer to her face, rubbing her forehead.

" My youthful rival, you've got some loyal pupils." Gai proudly shouts.

" Gai-sensei right. I hope to gain such devoted loyalty that Naruto showed." Lee adds.

" Lee."

" Gai-sensei."

" Lee."

" Gai-sensei." Gai and Lee got closer and began to hug each other. Kakashi sweats in the background from Gai's weirdness. " A dumb decision sum it up." Neji disagrees with his friend's choice. Even if it came from a good place. " I think it 's honorable." Hinata stuttered, playing with her finger.

Back to the show Sasuke swings her Kusanagi no Tsurugi (sword of Kusanagi) at the direction of Naruto's back. The other male member of team 7 dash behind the blond holding the ravenette's wrist. " The block you chose was correct." Sasuke responds from Sai's action. Naruto took the opportunity of the Uchiha distraction to grip her arm and use it to flip himself out of the girl's hold as sasuke eyelid closes. " Good." Yamato sprouted wood from his hand. Sasuke's eyes burned a bloody red color surrounded by three black tomoes, the sharingan. " Chidori nagashi (Chidori stream)!!" Sasuke emits lightning to encircle the female. Everyone close to Sasuke was knocked back by the contracted chidori.

" The mokuton (Wood release)." Tsunade was stunned.

' She's emitting chidori from her whole body.'

" Chidori?" Kakashi was shocked by Sasuke's invention.

" Young Sasuke-san, created her own chidori veriate." Gai's eyes were widened, equivalent to the time the same girl reveal the chidori.

" Did she just obliterate half your squad?" Kiba was stunned.

" Hun, This was bad." Jiraiya notes.

" But next time, I'm coming with you!" Sakura reminds herself of the promise she made to Naruto. ' I will stop Sasuke, Myself." The konoha kunoichi rushes towards to nuke nin preparing to battle as a result the ravenette attention directs at the other female, emitting her lightning chakra into her chokuto. Yamato Shunshin between the two females reading to block Sasuke's strike which he miserably fails. Yamato kunai breaks apart as Sasuke's chokuto pierces his shoulder. " The block you chose was incorrect."

' She took down Tenzo!!' Kakashi wide eyed.

" Yamato-senpai!!"

" My Kusanagi is nothing like Ororchimau's. Mine is impossible to block."

" Quite a exaggerated claim if the statement is literal then it is going to be troublesome to get around it." Shikamaru exclaimed.

" Of course, Ororchimaru would have a weapon like that." Tsunade slammed her to the nearest surface making sure not to concentrate chakra into it. ' Don't want collateral damage.'