Death and Kurama

" Tou-san is extremely cool!" Naruto cheered. " Could you teach me that jutsu?!"

" Arigato, Naruto but I'm sad to say that I'm dead." This discouraged Naruto which caused Minato to feel guilty for a bit. " Back in konoha I taught three shinobi how to utilize the Hiraishin no Jutsu ( flying raijin)."

" Really?!" Naruto couldn't wait to return back home.

' can't allow the kyuubi jinchuuriki to learn Hiraishin no jutsu!' Tobi kept in mind.

" Why didn't I think of that?!" Mirai Naruto wonders.

Once the rasengan imploded, Minato's palm made contact with the cloak figure. The moment Minato lets go of the mastermind behind the kyuubi attack, the masked man flipped back. The cloak individual glanced down to his right arm melting off. Minato, not giving the man a chance to escape, appears in front of his opponent. Stabbing onto the man's torso. " Hiraishin no jutsu!! I see!! He must have put some sort of marking on me!!" Minato placed a fuinjutsu on the cloak man. Mid rampage the kyuubi stopped, his eyes reverted back to normal. " A Keitaku fuin!! Are you trying to break my contact with the kyuubi!? Now the kyuubi will no longer be yours to control!"

" No wonder you're the yondaime hokage. I'm impressed you were able to wound me and wrest the kyuubi from me. But the kyuubi will be mine once more..." The man quickly made his way away from Minato. Using his singular eye to prepare for departure. " I am the ruler of the world. I have many means at my disposal."

' That feeling. He's not lying'

' How is Konoha supposed to prepare for a man like that?' Jiraiya though. He praised Minato as the pinnacle of being a shinobi if Obito is close to Minato league, His running through the village.

" Mirai Naruto, how did you defeat the Akatsuki? " Kakashi questions remembering the event with Shin *Uchiha*.

" Can't say...Sorry." Mirai Naruto dismissed the question.

" Did you at least beat the masked man?" Gaara asked Mirai Naruto.

"..." Mirai Naruto kept quiet.

" Kuchiyose no jutsu!!(Summoning jutsu)" Out of the smokes a gigantic toad pinned down the kyuubi underneath it.

" Gamabunta!" Naruto was in awe of the toad. " Ero-sensei, you've never told me Gamabunta fought the kyuubi?!"

" I didn't know either!"

" Hold back the kyuubi for a little while!" Minato asked the toad. " Even I can't hold him back for long!"

" I'll need a lot of chakras to send something this big!" The kyuubi readies his bijuu dama on the bystander below them, the sandaime hokage prepares to block the bijuu's devastating orb of death. Underneath the toad the village-size fox disappeared. " Minato, where did he send the kyuubi!?" A mountain-size explosion alerted the shinobi to Minato's location. " Over there!"

" Un, What an explosion!!" Deidara cheered in delight. The crowd watched the blond akatsuki member strangely because of his comment. " What's wrong with admiring an art piece!"

" I remember him. He wanted me dead for having the sharingan." Mirai Sasuke reminisce on how the man committed suicide for his cause.

' It sounds like a Deidara thing to do.' Itachi though.

" Didn't you kill him." Mirai Naruto wondered.

" Hn, No. He die via suicide, planning to take me with him." Mirai Sasuke explained.

" Was he shouting " Geijutsu wa bakuhatsu da! (Art is an explosion!)" Kisame mention, the Uchiha women nod.

" Definitely deidara." Hidan laughs.