Kaa-san

-- For anyone that read the last chapter early I add a little bit more.

-------------------------------------------------------

" Destroy what!!!" Kiba and Naruto shouts in unison. The rest either gasped or were outraged by the declaration of the Uchiha.

" She needs to be put behind bars." Tsunade suggested.

" What the hell happened between the Itachi fight and Madara." Kakashi wonders.

" The last mangekyou was sasuke. The pattern matches."

" Let's continue, maybe we might get an answer."

The screen opens up again this time showing the streets of Konohagakure. The scene zooms to two girls, one with jet black hair and cerulean blue eyes, pale skin whilst the other girl has a darker skin, orange hair and golden eyes. " Cho-cho what the matter? " The Cerulean blue-eyed girl asked, turning her head to the sighing girl.

" I've got drills with papa for graduation exam. Like, right now. But training so freaking annoying right? So let's go eat some sweet red beans" Cho-cho rants about training to the other who listens to her friend's complaints. " I think it's better if you train. " The cerulean eyed girl spoke which caused Cho- Cho to gain an angry scowl. " You think you're better than me! That attitude gets on my nerves! You might think you're special, Megami, being of the --. " Cho-cho keeps her complaints rolling, getting cut off by Megami.

" Everyone keeps saying that but I don't know anything about my clan. Anyway I am not what I said. " Megami explains. Cho-cho misunderstanding who ignores it. Until a voice called." Over here! " a man eating some ships called out.

" That girl must be Chouji. " Shikamaru claimed.

" The man is definitely Chouji. " Ino adds. They are able to tell due to the amount of time they spend with one another.

" Megami, that's her name." Naruto kept in mind.

" Seem chouji and Naruto's daughter are friends." Iruka was happy even in the future, his students would get along with each other.

" Your kaa-san actually spends time with you. " Megami Mumble.

" Geez, so lame " Cho-cho number.

" W-What's so bad about an adult walking around eating ships? " Megami wonder.

" Good day, Megami! " Chouji sent his greeting.

" Konnichiwa, I better get going. " Megami runs off.

" Who's Naruto's wife?" A majority question.

It changes to Naruto and Menma exchanging blows before Naruto could grab Menma, he disappears into smoke. ' a Kage bunshin no jutsu ( Shadow clone ) ' Naruto thought in his head. Leaping building to building looking for his boy.

" I'm over here! Don't get carried away Otou-san. " Menma shouted. Whilst Naruto does the sign for the Taju Kage no bunshin no jutsu ( Multi shadow clone ). " Nanadaime, perhaps that's a bit childish. Perhaps I'm the childish one, then. " Sai looked at Naruto before staring back at his son's artwork meanwhile Megami hid observing the satiation.

" You don't give up don't you " Megami came behind Meami who shushed her before hiding, Naruto comes running to the scene. " Otou-san. " Megami called out. " Hey Megami, have you seen Menma anywhere?" Naruto asks frankly, his daughter points him in the opposite direction. " Arigato. " When Naruto leaves, Menma comes out of his hiding spot. " Wanna beat the last record. "

" You ought to pay attention, don't lie where you are twin, plus where both are in the same boat. " Megami called Menma out once Menma attempted to run a shadow trap on him still. " If the Hokage used Sennin mode (sage mode), he would have found you in a flash. " Shikamaru came with a mini clone of himself.