Uchiha Obito

" I didn't know you were a pervert, gaki." Tsunade was left stunned by the adult Naruto wording.

" I mean he created a jutsu that changes his biology to one of a female." Iruka mentioned.

" Seems Sasuke has no intention to destroy Konoha." Gai suggested.

" Oh right."

" Assuming you're going to counterattack." A masked shinobi question, having an attire includes a pair of black pants and gloves, with a white form-fitting shirt underneath. Over this he wears a purple, high-collared, long sleeve mantle that splits down the lower half and has the Uchiha crest on the back. Around his waist he wears a simple, light-purple obi and a belt. Strapped to his back is Madara's gunbai, now purple with black trimmings and black tomoe, connected to a black chain that runs up his right sleeve.. Naruto glazed above him to view the man, covered with a golden cloak shape alters that resemble a full-length haori. A rain of Kuroki Jushinki (Chakra receiver stakes)' This is.' The Hachibi, The kumo bijuu, eyes trailed to it's tail. They're steaks that tear through one of the Gyuki tails. " Naruto!! These things have a seal that blocks the bijuu's power!! Don't touch them."

' Kage bunshin no jutsu ( shadow clone jutsu)' Naruto's made a clone seal, a clone form. " Bee-oji cover me for a while!! Ok, I'll shield you!!" using the debris as a platform to gain distance between himself and the masked man.

" What the hell is this?"

" The Hachibi, why is it there?"

" Why is Kumogakure no Sato (The Village Hidden in the Clouds) jinchuriki doing?"

" Naruto glowing."

" Possibly the Kyuubi chakra. Remember how adult Naruto glowed similarly."

Naruto creates a rasengan whilst his clone forms a bijuudama (Tailed beast bomb). " Kamui" Kakashi uses his mangekyou sharingan to warp the rasengan and Naruto away. ' I'll just not let him go through me.' The masked shinobi holding a Gundai, a non-folding fan. "Just a kage bunshin." The man retorted. Below Kakashi and Gai are seen moving until the copy stumbled and fell. " You were too fast with that stake, Kakashi. You weren't even able to make the rasengan vanish. You used your kamui in vain."

" Kamui?"

" What's that?"

' I still have the bijuudama!!' Naruto launches the big ball of bijuu chakra towards the white masked man. The man slowly began to phrased pass the Bijuudama inside his dimension. " How can you?!" The Naruto clone from earlier closed the distance with his rasengan on hand. " I'm Uzumaki Naruto."

" Let's go, Naruto!!" The crowd cheered in excitement.

" Beat that Madara guy for us." Ino yelled.

" Luckily I had installed a silent seal. You're all loud." Tsunade mumbled in discontent.

' I see with that kamui he made the Kage Bunshin vanish, not the rasengan! Damn Kakashi faster than the stake."

" Another rinnegan user?"

" You can't run away! Bastard! Who are you!!?" Naruto bunshin slammed the rasengan on the man's face, shattering the white masked. Back outside the kamui dimension, a split image of a young child with the sharingan and Kakashi momentary appears. Both of Kakashi and Gai eyes widened in disbelief, both sweating and bruised. Naruto eyes view the man.

" Who is it?" A few were interested..

" You are Obito. " The masked man's identity was finally revealed.

" Obito, he's alive." Kakashi mumbled in disbelief.

" Who is he.."

" A classmate of ours and Kakashi's squad mate." Gai explains, still baffled by obito's possible survival.