The title of Madara

" That was an actual massacre." The rest who went out came back inside the godaime office.

" Let's get going."

" Alright."

[ Listen in this world wherever there is light there are also shadows. It's a causal relationship that can't be avoided, normally.] Obito thought back on Madara's words, walking through the blood stain area, passing by Kakashi. Obito stopped near Rin's corpse. " He wants to get rid of all the bad things in the world and run away to a dreamland full of good things!" Obito thought back on one of the Zetsu speeches of Madara's goal.

" A dreamland." A few wonders.

Obito slowly got closer to Rin. his hand reaching down as he attempted to touch Rin his finger slipped through the girl's neck. Obito tries again, this time he gently touches Rin's neck. ' In a dream everything goes the way you want. You can even make dead people come back to life. I want to create a world of just that.'

" Rin, I will. I will create a world where you're alive."

' I will change the fate of this world.'

" Is he delusional?" Tsunade questioned.

" It's possible Madara told him something." Kakashi replied.

" That's why I came back."

" I hope no one saw you." Madara warned. " Only I did. Obito killed all the enemies, so no problem." Zetsu tried to reassured. " He left Kakashi alive for some reason. Kakashi didn't see anything when the reinforcement from Konoha arrived. They were wondering who annihilated the enemy."

" Did you feel regret for your past teammate?" Madara questions Obito. " No, I just didn't care. Whether he lives or dies, I couldn't care less. Kakashi will be in the world we're about to create and Rin too. Tell me about a dream world, Madara." Madara grew a small smile at the progression.

" Obito?" Kakashi was stunned. The same caring Obito just turned into an unemotional and nihilistic person.

" The Uchiha changed drastically." Jiraiya was shocked.

" Rin's death really emotionally scarred him." Ino mumbled.

" Looks like Madara is taking advantage once more."

" I don't need you to thank me anymore, come here. Starting from today you are the savior." Madara announced as Obito moved closer.

" What a load of crap, dattebayo,"

" Yeah, Savior my ass!!" Kiba and Naruto shouts.

Madara is shown reaping out his life support as he gives a parting word. " Go until the time, I revive."

" Obito is planning to revive Madara." Gai sweats fearing for the future.

" It explains why Madara knows Obito." Iruka number.

" They also have similar motives, a dream world."

" You see the eyes of that red-haired guy?" Both Madara pupil and creation stare at a cloak red haired young boy sporting a ripple pattern eye that spreads over the surface of the entire eye. " Madara's rinnegan?"

" Nagato?" Jiraiya's attention was glued to the orb.

" You know him ero-sensei." Naruto questions the old pervert.

" He's a former student of mine." Jiraiya responded.

" What's the connection between Madara and him?"