prolouge, act one

( the skybox )
third persons point of view

A SLIGHT BUZZ WAS ALL THAT COULD BE HEARD AS THE THREE BOYS SAT IN A CELL TOGETHER, RIDDLES WITH GUILT.

The three boys were none other than the arks "golden boys", the three boys were children of respected council members resulting in them being well known about the stations.

Oliver Sydney, he was known for his smarts, he was nearly top set in everything at school at this point, he was also the mastermind behind all of Logan's pranks at this point with his quick thinking and smart ideas.

Wells Jaha, he was probably the most unliked out of the three, people usually took their frustration and hatred for his father out on the poor boy at school. Though with Oliver and Logan he was playful and sometimes even rebellious.

And lastly Logan Quinn, he was known around the ark for his pranks, he was always pranking someone, with either it being scaring people through the vents or changing the time on peoples clocks, they were always small and silly things but it gave all three boys a good laugh. Though the council turned a blind eye to this, even when the boy sometimes took it a bit far. Along side this though the boy had a charming smile that could get him anything or anyone.

So it came quite a shock to everyone on the ark when they had heard of the the boys getting arrested, or more so Oliver and Wells.

You see after Clarke Griffin, Wells longtime crush, had been arrested for treason the boy had been a mess and simply Logan and Oliver couldn't take it anymore. So when Wells had asked both boys to spy on the council, they had both agreed hopeful that the old Wells was back.

Though they didn't expect to hear about the 100, a selected group of juvenile teens from the sky box getting shipped to the ground in no longer than a few days. They also didn't expect Wells to persuade them to destroy the last tree, eventually getting them locked up.

So now it was a waiting game for Logan Quinn, Oliver Sydney and Wells Jaha as they sat in the small cell, awaiting the next day.

( mckenzie )
i hate this but whatever.